My CI Surgery is Scheduled....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fairydust39, Jul 26, 2007.

1. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

My Cochlear Implant surgery is scheduled for Aug. 9th,at Pittsburgh Ear and Eye hospital. I am apprehensive about it. Pray for me.
    Hugs Shirley
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I remember that you were having this done. I will say extra prayers for you that all goes well.

As I mentioned before, my friend at work had this done and is very happy with the results. Just think you'll be hearing lovely things very soon!!

3. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

I appreciate the prayers.I feel a little scared right now but I know God will see me through it all.
    I will post after the surgery.
    Hugs Shirley
  4. victoria

victoria New Member

I hope you get success!!

all the best,

5. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Thanks Lindy and Victoria,
    Yes I was going to get the surgery in July at another Hospital and then found they didn't have the Implant that I wanted and they wouldn't order it for me! So I had to go to another hospital farther away from home. Some Dr's will only use certain Implants and I didn't like the one they had in Morgantown !
    Thanks for the prayer and good wishes for me.
    Hugs Shirley
  6. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Everyone say prayers for Shirley!!!!

7. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I will definitely say a prayer for you. I hope your surgery is a great success!! Kim :)
  8. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Thank you all,
    I appreciate your prayers and will let you know when I get home from the hospital.

Meanwhile please pray for my husband (Al) he has Cirrhosis and getting fluid called (Ascites) in his stomach again. He had it removed 8 months ago and now his stomach is huge again. Please pray for him ! I don't want to loose him, I don't think I could go on without him,although I know that God will take care of us,I worry sooo much about Al. My kids are grown up now and I don't have anyone in this world but Al,to depend on! My children are all busy with their own lives! They all live a long way from me .Al never drank in his life,other than wine with dinner,once in a while.

Hugs Shirley
  9. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Praying right now for you both!
  10. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Praying for you as you undergo your surgery!

Let us know how you are..

11. joyfully

joyfully New Member

Dearest Lord Jesus,

Please surround Shirley with your loving care and give her peace. Please guide the surgeon and give Shirley the best possible outcome from her surgery. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.
  12. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

I really appreciate the prayers for my Husband and I. I always know when I come to this board troubled that my friends are here to give me their prayers and support.
    I thank God for each and everyone of you!!God Bless you all!!!
    Hugs Shirley
  13. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

you just made my problem of the evening not look so bad now...

i wish you both quick recoveries from your illinesses..

14. sues1

sues1 New Member

It is a scary time I am sure,,,,,,,,but we will all hold both of you in our hearts and prayers,,,,

God Bless.......Always........All Ways......Susan
  15. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Thank You all,
    I will write and let you know how my surgery goes and how Al is too.
    Love you all
    Hugs Shirley