My computer quit,,,,

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by elliespad, Apr 21, 2007.

1. elliespad

elliespad Member

It won't start up, burp, hiccup, nothing. My son thinks (hopes) the power supply went. I'm upstairs using his, but this won't go over well, with him OR me. He likes having his puter and I don't like doing stairs.

So, I'll probably be having some severe withdrawal symptoms till I learn a way to occupy meself.
  2. JLH

JLH New Member

Without a computer!!!! :(

I hope you can get it fixed really soon!!!!

I'm at a loss when mine is down, too!

Good luck!

3. caffey

caffey New Member

my computer died and I had trouble with the internet for about a week. It was awful. I felt so isolated. I went into withdrawal. Have you tried giving it a good whack?lol. Have you unplugged and plugged in again every cable and connection. When you unplug everything leave it for about 10-15 min. Have you accidentally hit the switch on the power bar? I am a computer retard and just guessing. I am giving you something to do to help with the withdrawal
  4. elliespad

elliespad Member

It's been a ROUGH 10 days without my computer, having to beg for time on my sons' computer. Finally got new Power Supply delivered and son installed it last night. Aaah, gives one a sense of calm.
  5. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Glad to see you back on the board.I think you & rock have a monopoly on PC problems at the moment,LOL.