My daughter had her appendix out last night

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Asatrump, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I have said so many times that every time I feel sorry for myself the Lord puts his foot in the seat of my pants. I have been waiting for May 1 to see the doctor/test results and find out about my surgery.

Two weeks ago my son in law was in the ER for heart trouble, and yesterday my daughter in the ER. Praise it seems not more than the appendix, she is 36.

I told the grand kids the truth when they got home from school. My grand daughter too young to understand much, but my ten year old grandson was scared. He wanted to know if his mom was going to die. While that seems like an extreme question, his best friend has no mother, she died in his childbirth.

Please say a prayer for Amy, her surgery is over.
  2. fromnz

fromnz Guest

Hi dear friend,
    I was going to post to ask for prayers for you & Amy but you got here first! I do ask God to give you the strength to get through this latest trial.
    Also for quick healing for your daughter, & comfort for the children etc.
    When my brother died a year or so back as you know my mother had a heart attack when she got the news, so all my attention etc was diverted to caring for her, there is nothing like an extra problem thrown in your lap to take your mind off things!!
    Take care & rest when you can,
    Best wishes,
    Linda.
  3. 143alan

143alan New Member

Asa I'm sorry you and your family have been through so much. I pray God gives you strength as you deal with everything. Her son reminds me of mine at that age and even today. Children comprehend things so differently than adult do so it's easy for them to get scared and I'm so glad you were there to comfort him.

I pray for Amy's quick recovery.

Nancy
  4. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

for a quick recovery for Amy. May her children be reassured that their mom will be ok.

{Asa, thank you for telling your grandchildren the truth about their mother and helping them to understand this medical issue.}