My daughter has lost her baby

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by granny1353, Mar 28, 2006.

1. granny1353

granny1353 New Member

and will have a D&C tomorrow. Her naame is Marla and could you please pray for her that she will get through tomorrow.

She thought she was going to dr to hear heartbeat and found out the baby died at 7 weeeks, it is 12 weeks now and she still hasn't aborted it.

Thanks everyone, Granny
  2. kriket

kriket New Member

Granny,

I am so sorry to read about this. I will remember Marla in my prayers. Wish her the best.

Love

Kriket
  3. OptimusUndead

OptimusUndead Member

Sorry to hear about that, i'll keep her in my prayers.
  4. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I am so sorry. Yes I will keep her in my prayers.
  5. JLH

JLH New Member

My sincere condolences for the loss of your grandchild.

Please express my deepest sympathy to your daughter and her family. What a sad day tomorrow will be.

Your family will be in my prayers.

Sincerely,
    Janet
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i am sorry to hear she is going thru this...will be physically fine...mentally she will be sad i am sure...i know i was i woke up in recovery with tears in my eyes... i will not say everything but my ex husband left me on the door step while he went to chase an animal...i was so pissed...the neighbor came out and asked if i was ok...i said just had surgery becauseu i lost my baby..

well anyways my prayers are there for marla...just help out if you are able ...physically she will be fine after a couple of days...just needs to grieve and get the hormones in order again...

hugs to all

jodie
  7. petsrme

petsrme Member

I'm so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
  8. findmind

findmind New Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. May your daughter recover physically and find out why this happened, and I pray all of you will grieve together and keep planning for the future...

Ggive your daughter all our love...with yours added on, she'll be ok!

findmind
  9. code34me

code34me New Member

There is a reason for this but it does not make it any easier at the moment. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Maria and your family.

Codey
  10. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

My eye's are filled with tears as this brings back so many memories of my dear friend, she to was expecting a baby boy and was having problems with her amniotic fluid being too low. But at every visit the heartbeat was strong and steady. She was at 27 weeks in to the pregnancy when she had a bladder infection .She was checked out in the labor and delivery and was not in labor at that time and was given a shot of antibotics for the infection and a ambein to help her sleep.

But 454 minutes later she was in the bathroom and was cramping and bleeding. Her husband called the EMS and placed a clean sheet on the floor of the front room and helped to deliver his son, just before the baby was born the EMS made it there to help him out and the little baby boy was breathing but barley and off to the hospital he went and by the time his mommy made it there he had left this life and went back to heaven. HE was just 27 weeks and had 13 more weeks to go. But he could not make it and left his mommy and daddy so sad.

But Mommy is doing better as she found some help from a group called Share and it would help your daugther too as they help with miscarrage , still births and early births that don't live. They will counsel you and give you and your famliy support. And they will give you lots of love and a shoudler to cry on.

I hope that your daughter can find a chappter of Share.

My heart goes out to you and your daughter adn her husband as this is a sad time and nothing will bring that little life back to her. I will pray for her to find comfort and to know that god loves hers and he will help her if she will just ask. I am so so sorry for this pain and words don't help much. Give her lots of love and let her talk about this baby as much as she wants to as it will help her in the end. Tell her that she is loved by many people who have never met her and we all care for her.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
    LOve you,
    Rosemarie
  11. lease79

lease79 New Member

I am so sorry for your loss :( Your daughter will be in my thoughts & prayers.

Lisa
  12. Kimelia

Kimelia New Member

I'm very sorry to hear of yours and your daughters loss. I will be praying for you both today.

13. maggiemae55

maggiemae55 New Member

I will be praying for your daughter, and you for your loos of a grandchild.

Warmly,

Maggie
  14. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I will pray for you all. My daughter's been through this so I know what it is like. Most people don't realize how sad this is unless they have experienced it.

God bless you.

Love, Mikie
  15. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

So sorry, Granny, our prayers are with you.

From another Grammy, June
  16. berrytired

berrytired New Member

So Sorry. Hugs.
  17. gelicab

gelicab New Member

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I will pray for your daughter. Keep your head up too. I'm sure this is just as hard for you.

Gentle hugs your way,

GEL
  18. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

I will pray for Marla and your family. May God send down his angels to hold Marla in their arms at this time

Suzette
  19. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Marla will be in my prayers. My husband's daughter just experienced this a couple months ago. She went for her regular checkup and there was no heartbeat. They did a D&C about 5 days later.

It is a hard thing to accept. My prayers for all of you.

Sue