My Daughter Needs Prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Aug 21, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

She is in training for a new sales job and is finding that her cognitive problems are making this training difficult. Thanks for your help.

Love, Mikie
  2. TiffanyL

TiffanyL New Member

Dear God,
    I pray that you will be with Mikie's daughter as she trains for this new job. Help her to catch onto things quickly, and let it be an enjoyable experience for her. Please encourage her and help her to hang in there even if it may be difficult at times. Thank you!
    Tiffany
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

MIkie, God's blessed hand be upon her, and give her the knowledge and wisdom she needs now.

Blessings for both your girls.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Father I lift up Mikie's daughter to you and I ask that you help her with these cognitive issues. Lord, I pray that by and through your Holy Spirit you will help her to understand and remember that which she needs to. I pray that you will give her favor with her employers and that you will supply her with everything that is needed, in body, soul and spirit, to perform her duties. In Jesus Name
    Amen

5. kgg

kgg New Member

Lord God, I lift Mikie's daughter up to you. Lord you know her needs and I pray that you would provide. Please give her clarity of mind and energy Lord to successfully complete this training. Give her restful sleep so she can feel up to the training each day. Thank you for what you are going to do. In Jesus precious name.
  6. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

your daughter is added to my prayer list. How much i understand this since i have cognitive problems also. We run our own family farm business and i can't even go to the bank anymore cause i screw things up every time i go in there! God Bless You and Your family. Mamafrey
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I came here to see who needed prayer last night and my daughter called me to tell me she is having problems in her training. I decided to come here where I knew y'all would be so kind as to add her to your prayers. I am sending this to her as I know it will help her.

Thanks again.

Love, Mikie
  8. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I said a prayor to our "Father" for your daughter that all turns out fine in her new sales job. I wish her all the best.

Love,
    Sandyz
  9. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

May the lord bless her and her the courage, strength, and wisdom the perform her new job.

Amen, Danny