My disability hearing is set

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Carlacat, Jun 28, 2003.

1. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

It didnt take as long as I thought. My hearing is Aug 26th, I was turned down at the reconsideration level in April and then I got my lawyer. I'm pleased the court date has been set. Get it over with....
    Carlacat
  2. Kay2

Kay2 New Member

Good luck to you. I just got my denial letter this last week. I am so bumbed. I had a terrible attorney that I know was one of the BIG problems. All my med records were so messed up. I only ment with my attorney for 10 minutes before going into court. I am checking out different options now. I just wanted to wish you good luck!!
  3. zggygirl

zggygirl New Member

I keep hearing it will be at least a year, like a broken record from my new (and only) lawyer. Maybe she will be wrong {Grin}
    But anywho, Good for you! The wait is the hardest thing.
    Keep us posted,
    Ziggy
    [This Message was Edited on 06/28/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 06/28/2003]
  4. mstg

mstg New Member

I was denied agin last May and I still dont hav a hearing date yet. I spoke with my attorney yesterday and she said it may be august or september...Im begining to thinki that she is the problem...I am so glad for you, good luck...
  5. klutzo

klutzo New Member

Just a tip that my attorney gave me before my hearing....look as awful as you can possibly look at the hearing. Don't try to dress up for the occassion...dress down! You need to look sick, since these judges probably aren't real familiar with Fibro.
    good luck,
    Klutzo

[ advertisement ]