My Disability news everyone Sam BLuerose!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by darude, Nov 14, 2005.

1. darude

darude New Member

I won I won I won I won I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally! Guys feels soooooooooooooooooooooo good really! Thanks for all the prayers and help especially Sam and Blue! Love you guys. They are backdating the claim so should be a sizeable cheque. Happy happy joy joy!
    [This Message was Edited on 11/14/2005]
    [This Message was Edited on 11/14/2005]
  2. darude

darude New Member

On first appeal this is CPP Canada!!! Appeal took six months and have been disabled for two years. Thanks hanging
  3. darude

darude New Member

For all your help and support! I too was like you in bed on my last legs and I got the call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. darude

darude New Member

I hope they will Sam it was a two year nightmare!!!! Over now Thank the Lord!
  5. silky17

silky17 New Member

Its about time! Thanks for the help you gave me at one time. By something nice for yourself.

Bless you,
    Silky17
  6. darude

darude New Member

Anyone wants some tips let me know if you are still fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I well remember the day I found out that I was approved. I wanted to tell everyone I knew! It's such a struggle to get there but it's wonderful feeling when you do.

I hope you can celebrate in some way.

Take Care.

Kathy.
  8. darude

darude New Member

Yup we've ordered in chinese food and got some movies so yea gonna celebrate!!!!!!
  9. poodlemommy

poodlemommy New Member

congrats darude. Ive been there , dont that. It sure feels good when the good guy wins. What a nice Christmas present. I just got a big cheque from my LTD insurance law suit and paid off my house. So its a nice Christmas for me this year too.
    hugs poodlemum
  10. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

I know it has to be one of the best days of this disease. To be validated AND paid back for the time we've put in to our work!

Good for you!! Hope this takes a huge amount of stress off of you! PG
  11. springrose22

springrose22 New Member

I have just put in my application with CPP, so I guess your advice would be: don't hold your breath, right? Very happy for you!! If I need I will ask, o.k.? Marie
  12. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

You did it!you did it! you did it!
  13. fmransom

fmransom New Member

Congrats on you winning your case. May God continue to bless
    you. This is sure wonderful news. Way to go !!

I'm still hanging and battling for mine, any tips ? I could use them ...

Kat
  14. darude

darude New Member

Most of my info came from this board. Also from an advocate who attended the doctors appointment with me. this lady has fm (needs wheelchair) and has fought for CPP for many years. She has a 98% success rate. If you are in Canada she will help you. NO CHARGE!!!
  15. petsrme

petsrme Member

Great news! I am very happy for you.
  16. DFL

DFL New Member

twice already, but this time I have an attorney, Hope I get as lucky as you. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! We all deserve it.
  17. darude

darude New Member

No attorney did it with help of advocate who has fms herself!
  18. darude

darude New Member

For bluerose
  19. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Oh my goodness I an so so happy for you!!! Few...Thank you God!!!!!!!

This has made my day, to come on here and see this first thing this morning!!! I Wish I could just hug you..((((Hugs))))

What a relief....I am so happy for you..I almost cannot type!! You have waited so long....You stuck with it and it paid off...now you can relax and do something nice for yourself...you deserve it!!!

WOOOHOOOO YES!!!!
    ((((((HUGS))))))
    Bluerose
  20. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i'm so happy for you.

ihope you get your funds in time for the holidays so you can buy yourself that special something or do that specail somethng..

jodie