My doctor 'friend' called.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Dec 31, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hello all:

Yes, I asked the doctor on the block to bring my pup in, as I was going to the hopital. He is one I have had 'designs' on.

He is so sweet he took him into his home until I got better.

Guess what: he has shown up every day since my terrible ordeal.

He has brought me pies and cheese cake and anything he thought I would like.

I will tell you: maybe it is just in the back of my mind,but I think he really likes me.

As soon as get I better I am going make a dinner rather than lunch.

And: invite him.

We really get along so well and it has been a long time since I divorced my husband.

I know he is just being friendly and I am the same way.

But what the heck: I will ask him over because he watched my pup since I have been away.

nyrofan
  2. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

I always read your posts and we are about the same age.

I think this man is honestly interested in you. His actions sure show it.

Fix that dinner and have a great time with him.

You seem such a nice person, and deserve a good friend and a good time. I like that you intend to go for it!

Jana
  3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

jania:

I am keeping my hopes ups. One never knows if it can blossom into something more, but one never knows.

And yes, he is a wonderful person.

Either/Or: at least I have a friend on the block who does not pry into my personal life. The other neighbors do.

Anyway: the ordeal in my personal life since hospital is picking up and I am feeling much better.

Yes, I will take it slow, but even as a friend It could be wonderful.

Even as a freind it would be nice.

Thanks for asking.

nyrofan

thanks for asking

nyroan
  4. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

This is such a nice story. It makes me feel happy to read about it.

Your bio says you live in Brooklyn Heights.....my younger brother was there for a few months on a college internship. The view of the city there is really great. We really liked Grimaldi's too.

Is "nyrofan" Laura Nyro?
  5. kjfms

kjfms Member

you go girl and have a great time.

You are right friendships are great.

I have a fantastic friendship with the man I just happen to live with -- it started 23 years ago and we're still best friends so yeah it can lead to so much more.

Have a good time, be happy, and don't worry about tomorrow it will take care of its self,

Karen :)
  6. springlakeorphan

springlakeorphan New Member

to see you back! Please take care of you!
    Here's hoping 2007 brings only good things your way.
    God Bless and good luck!!!
    Mary
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

you deserve a nice friend/or potential mate.

happy new years

jodie
  8. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

First, want to wish you a happier, healthier 2007 and from what you are updating us, things are looking positive allready...

I am excited for you about this guy and of course that he watched the pup, that's the perfect measure of a good human being...Oh I didn't mention him bringing the cheesecake, how great is that? Was it a junior's too? tehe

I am glad you are improving from your hospital stay...I have improved BIG TIME, I have months to go with lots of if's and when's along the way, but I am not letting negativity get in my way...No, no, no...Only positive good thoughts this year...And with my new way of life, no cheesecake EVER, so please enjoy yours and think of me...My fave meal was always a filet mignon, lobster tail and cheesecake for dessert...Like Ralph Kramden said on the Honeymooners..."I had it, and I went with it"...hahaha

Well, enjoy your newfound happiness to help keep your spirits up, I am so happy things are going this way for you...

Love, Alicia
  9. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

To all:

Thank you for the vote of confidence. I will keep you posted if anything happens.

I think he is just a nice guy, but: I will look at all of the options. You never know.

nyrofan

10. Jo29

Jo29 New Member

I just had to respond to this. I just love a "love story".

This sounds so exciting!!! Please keep us informed about how this all goes for you.

I agree with the poster above, it does sound like he is interested.

Aren't dogs just the greatest. You can use them for so many things. ha

Seriously, I wish you the best with the doc and also with your recovery.

Hugs,

Jodi
  11. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

Hey, design him the way you want him. Ha!LOL Sounds like a wonderful start.

Keep us informed, any ideas for the dinner you are going to prepare?

What kind of puppy do you have? Dianne