My doctor is going to drive me crazy!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LedaMoon, Sep 9, 2002.

1. LedaMoon

LedaMoon New Member

I went back to see my wonderful doctor today,you know the one who is going to cure me. I can't change docs at this point so please don't suggest it. Anyway i finally, after over a month, got my ANA test results back. It is positive with a speckled pattern. More test were ordered today an Anti-DNA and Anti-ENA. Does anyone know what these test might show me? Also if these test are negative what should i ask for next. I feel as if i'm slowly dying over here and i can't get into a rheumy until Feb. :(
  2. LedaMoon

LedaMoon New Member

I went back to see my wonderful doctor today,you know the one who is going to cure me. I can't change docs at this point so please don't suggest it. Anyway i finally, after over a month, got my ANA test results back. It is positive with a speckled pattern. More test were ordered today an Anti-DNA and Anti-ENA. Does anyone know what these test might show me? Also if these test are negative what should i ask for next. I feel as if i'm slowly dying over here and i can't get into a rheumy until Feb. :(
  3. TeresaBnGA

TeresaBnGA New Member

Go to one of the health websites like www.webmd.com and they have a section that tells you about different medical tests and what they are for. Hope this helps!

Soft hugs!
    Teresa :)