My Doctor Wants Info on Transfer Factor

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Pianowoman, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I would like to start taking Transfer Factor. My Doctor is willing to follow me but she would like some more information.

Does anyone know if there is anyone she can call about this? Does Pro Health have a Doctor or someone available to consult about their products?

I'm in Toronto and I don't think there are many in Canada taking this.

Thanks
    Kathy.
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

3. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

to check out is the Immunity Today website assoc w/ Dr Joe Brewer . There is very good info to be found with his studies on TF . I have ordered TF there.
  4. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I appreciate the infomation. I'll check out the website

Kathy.
  5. happygranny

happygranny Member

Did you know that there are a lot of articles about Transfer Factor at The Library, here at IS?

Just open the Library Tab at the top of the page and do a search for Transfer Factor. You might find an article that you can print for your doctor.

BTW, I am in Canada, and have taken Transfer Factor, but stopped when too many things were happening at the same time. The herxing was intense. I will be starting it again soon, but in the mean time I am taking 'Glandulars", which, I THINK can have similar efects. Glandulars use actually parts of the animals glands (thymus, spleen,and Lymph) instead of extracting it from colustrum.

Now, don't quote me on anything, I really am just doing this without knowing much. I don't have a doctor working with me on this, and maybe I should talk to her about it.

Maybe I will take my own advice and find an article to print from the Library and bring it too her.

happygranny
  6. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I will look in the library. I am taking an adrenal glandular but not any others. I had been wondering also about starting with Colostrum before the TF.
    It's all very complicated, isn't it?!

Kathy.