My E-Mail Address

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Sep 18, 2002.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

As most of y'all know by now, I am going to try to help Shirl with moderating. She has been doing an amazing job by herself and I cannot believe she has been able to do it. I will give as much time as I can, but recent events have dictated that I spend some time on other activities which are pressing.

What this means is that I will not be able to try to welcome each and every new member. I hate this, but there is just no way I can manage it at this time. Our board continues to grow by leaps and bounds. So, dear members, please understand if I miss you when you are new. Also, older members, please continue to make our new members feel at home. Y'all do a wonderful job.

If someone needs to contact me, you can e-mail me at techsupport@prohealthinc.com. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Shirl continues as the main moderator, but I'm adding my address in case anyone needs to contact me directly. Member concerns are often best addressed by e-mailing both of us so the first one online can deal with the problem.

I have missed you all sooooo much while I have been gone and I have really missed working with Shirl. She is one hell of a moderator and good person. While I will not be here as much as I would like, it is really good to be back.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

As most of y'all know by now, I am going to try to help Shirl with moderating. She has been doing an amazing job by herself and I cannot believe she has been able to do it. I will give as much time as I can, but recent events have dictated that I spend some time on other activities which are pressing.

What this means is that I will not be able to try to welcome each and every new member. I hate this, but there is just no way I can manage it at this time. Our board continues to grow by leaps and bounds. So, dear members, please understand if I miss you when you are new. Also, older members, please continue to make our new members feel at home. Y'all do a wonderful job.

If someone needs to contact me, you can e-mail me at techsupport@prohealthinc.com. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Shirl continues as the main moderator, but I'm adding my address in case anyone needs to contact me directly. Member concerns are often best addressed by e-mailing both of us so the first one online can deal with the problem.

I have missed you all sooooo much while I have been gone and I have really missed working with Shirl. She is one hell of a moderator and good person. While I will not be here as much as I would like, it is really good to be back.

Love, Mikie
  3. teach6

teach6 New Member

It's so nice to hear you are back in your official capacity and not just as a member. You have so much to add because your experiences are different from Shirl's, dx too!

So now we have two great moderators to share the job, even if it's not exactly even. I always like to know there's somewhere I can turn when I get in a bind. I'm sure you both feel this way.

Barbara
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Shamelessly bumping my own post so everyone has a chance to see it.

Love, Mikie