my experience

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by krisiee, Nov 7, 2002.

1. krisiee

krisiee Member

My drs were great with the trigger point injections. If you are worried about the pain of the needle have them do what they did for me, they numbed the skin where they were placing the needle. For me the injections provided such a needed relief from the pain it was well worth it and my personal opinion is that they didnt hurt all that bad. Compared to the pain i was having the injections were nothing. I wish you luck and hope you find relief after.
  2. krisiee

krisiee Member

My drs were great with the trigger point injections. If you are worried about the pain of the needle have them do what they did for me, they numbed the skin where they were placing the needle. For me the injections provided such a needed relief from the pain it was well worth it and my personal opinion is that they didnt hurt all that bad. Compared to the pain i was having the injections were nothing. I wish you luck and hope you find relief after.
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Nice to hear someone has gotten some relief from the pain.

I hope it lasts for you.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. karen55

karen55 New Member

It's great to hear you've had such a good experience with the trigger point injections. Some have helped me and some not at all, and for me, it was painful just getting them. I'm glad you've posted this for others to read, maybe the majority of those getting them will have a similar experience to yours.

[ advertisement ]