My eyes are messed up today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kalley167, Mar 26, 2006.

1. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

I woke this am with my eyes just not wanting to focus. They are kinda blurry and watery. I made it to work but they still feel weird to me. I am starting to get a headache also. Just feel like they want to slam shut. Anyone else have this problem?? Is this part of FMS or is there something else going on?? They also think I am in the beginning stages of Lupus or Mixed connective tissue disorder. Could it be one of those?? I hope it clears up soon and isn't going to be a problem that lasts.
  2. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

me for everything known to man. I even went to the opthomoligist to check for dry eyes. Some days, I cant read road signs because my eyes are blurry. Some days they are blood shot too, and water. Someone here will know more. Mine is just FM

Suzette
  3. RockiAZ

RockiAZ New Member

Hi Kalley167! Unfortunatley I don't have the answer for you, but wanted to let you know that I also have problems with my eyes. I wear glasses and there are times where my eyes hurt so bad they are blurred with my glasses on. Get horrid headaches with it also. I've had my vision re-checked several times, but no real answers other than thrown in the hat with FM/CFIDS. There are times I can't wear my glasses due to the pain, blurred vision and the pressure it puts on my sinuses - and my glasses are VERY light.

Again, sorry no answer, just wanted to let you know you're not alone.

Live, Laugh, Love,
    Rocki
  4. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

I, too, have had problems with focusing at times, mainly in the evenings when I'm trying to read. It is frustrating at times. Fortunately, it doesn't happen to often to me at work. I don't have problems with eye pain. I guess it's FMS. I figure that by evening my eye muscles are tired. I've never had problems keeping my eyes open.

I would check with your doctor ASAP.

Ellen
  5. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

They are feeling a bit better but they feel really tired. Wish it was time to go home. 3 1/2 hours left and then I can go rest them. I will ask my dr about these episodes also. I get my eyes checked regularly due to the Plaquenil I take. Last visit was in November and no problems. I wear glasses but no real changes last time. Again Thanks !
  6. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

I'm in the same boat with everyone else. Crappy vision, varying from one day to the next. I also have periodic checks because of plaquenil. My eye doc's mom has FM and she says that we all (FMers)have good eye days and bad eye days.