My family doc just called and said

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Carlacat, Sep 25, 2002.

1. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

My echocardigram came back abnormal so they are gonna call me tomarrow with an appt with a cardoligists(heart doc)I dont dare say what else can can wrong..just add another doc to my list I guess.
  2. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

My echocardigram came back abnormal so they are gonna call me tomarrow with an appt with a cardoligists(heart doc)I dont dare say what else can can wrong..just add another doc to my list I guess.
  3. LisaMay

LisaMay New Member

I hope everything turns out OK for you. I'll keep you in my thoughts. Lisa
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Love, Mikie
  5. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

But they are gonna talk to the heart doc to see if he needs to see me sooner. Something about my heart pumping irregualr and something about the wall of my heart. I guess I;ll find out soon enough.
  6. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

You might look that up, sound like it, if it is a lot of us have it, I do not that I know of but I am very familiar with Congestive heart failure as my hubby has it. It is very hard to live with, we have gone thru so much because of it but if it is the MVP it is not a huge issue that I can tell by what I have read, does not interfere with life accdg to what I have read, I could be wrong but I would not panic yet.

I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers.

Jaci