my family needs your prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by carolannwestern, Jul 13, 2009.

1. carolannwestern

carolannwestern New Member

I have been off work for about three years. I was receiving workmans comp. They sent me back to work and ik wasn't able to do the work. so they stopped my payments. it has been about two months since i received a check. i will be seeing a lawyer on saturday. Keep me in your prayers. I have a lot of health problems. Fibro, panic attacks, anxiety,rls,depression cfs, migraines and low back pain.I have faith that God is in the midst of all this.
  2. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

are sent for you & your family.
  3. momof27

momof27 New Member

get welfare help so you don't get to down then get your disability take care and don't worry we have all had to go through so much so reach out and let people help
  4. jole

jole Member

I hope things are going better for you. Your symptoms sound so much like mine, and I know you tried hard to keep that job! There comes a point where it's just not possible, and no one seems to understand that but us.

My prayers are with you, and please let us know how things are going for you, okay? God will see you through, but sometimes it's hard to keep up the faith when things are looking so dim. Let us help you with the prayer end...while you do the work end with lawyers, etc. May you feel the love and comfort of Jesus, and may He guide you in the right direction for the help you need. Bless you! Jole
  5. soulight

soulight New Member

I will be lifting you up in prayer. It is true that many of us have been where you are and some of us are struggling with similar challenges still. We can empathize and pray from both perspectives.

I hope that your pain is lifted and that you can apply/receive any assistance that you many need. Don't give up and keep campaigning for yourself . Be a squeaky wheel ! it is true that squeaky wheels will get heard !

Holly