My father is falling down and having panic attacks now

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by NewEnglander, May 17, 2004.

1. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

both my parents are very weak this morning and so scared, there waiting for the movers.

My father keeps thinking he's having a heart attack and keeps saying something is very wrong.

He needs to be put on an anxiety med but won't let me talk to his doctor.

the reason he is worried about this, is a few year ago he went to his doctor with chest pains and the doctor sent him home and said he needs to get in shape

that night he had a massive heart attack and now only 23 percent of his heart is working.

something similar has happened to me, same thing, two times misdiagnosed with his heart so he has a constant fear

I just am hoping that there body will survive the stress of moving

I knew this was going to be hard, but not like this
    sorry so much on parents.

thank you and God bless
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I feel for your parents and you, it must be so hard. Maybe you could talk to his doctor about all this. Maybe they would call in something for anxiety for him since he won`t go in.

I will be praying for your dad, mom and you, that you all get through this. Let us know how it goes.

Sandy
  3. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

my parents are all moved into there elderly housing apartment.
    I'm so tired I think it will take me a couple of days to recover then I have to go clean there old house,cellar and cabin. I'm so happy that there moved in. now they just have to adjust.
    Love Lisa
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m glad they got moved, the hardest part is over. It will take time to adjust but I think they will. I had a Grandfather and my husband`s grandmother had to do the same thing. Once they got settled in and used to the idea, they didn`t mind it so much. My grandfather lived alone before, so at least he had company and some activities to do when he moved.

I hope they can settle in and see the benefits of downsizing, at least they won`t have all the property to keep up.

Blessings,
    Sandy
  5. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

thank you so much
  6. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

your prayers mean a lot
    Lisa