My father is home from surgery

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Christinawensell, Nov 14, 2005.

1. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

Hi all my friends,

My dad is now home from surgery. He came home last night. We are not quite sure how to handle all of this right now though, because he still needs alot of care. My mom can't help him because she herself is disabled.

Last night I sorted all his meds and laid out a plan for today for my mom. We have our church bringing in meals in the evening for them, so that helps alot.

I guess with prayer we will make it through.

We feel very blessed that he is still with us.

Thank you for the continued Prayers.

I had my IVP on Saturday still waiting for the results.

Blessings to you all,

Christina
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Often people recuperate faster when they are in their home surroundings. I know he is being well looked after.
    Usually, there is a way in these situations and having your Church involved is wonderful.
    I am hoping for all of you that his recovery goes well.
    You look after yourself and let us know about your IVP results.

Kathy.
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I had been wondering how your dad was? It's good news that he's home. I do hope all will go well.

Also, I do hope you can take care of you, also. I know it's been a struggle lately. So, you are being prayed for and thought about lots!

Sue
  4. diva2mi

diva2mi New Member

on the board, so I don't know why your father had surgery. I am glad that he is home and that you have a good support system with your Church. I will say prayers for him and for you and the rest of your family.