My favourite puzzle

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rafiki, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

This is a great puzzle that gets tricky pretty quickly. I have found that if you just keep at it, even when it seems impossible, it works out.

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Did the first two. That was enough.

The puzzle doesn't seem to fit on my screen right. Have to keep scrolling up
    and down.

So what's up non-puzzle wise?

3. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

What's up non-puzzle wise? Not too much. Same old/same old.

Snow, maybe. 'cept that's down isn't it? Which you really need these days - down, that is.

Of course, those with the good sense to live on the left coast wouldn't know about these things. But, I'd imagine you can take the boy out of Minnesota...

All the best to you, my friend,

PS Cate, too bad you couldn't get puzzle. You guys don't know the entertaining frustration you're missing!
  4. gapsych

gapsych New Member

This is really an interesting game. A bit different in that sometimes I was following a "gut" feeling and I would get it. However, even after playing the game, I keep seeing the "sausages" and the "wheels" with the protrusion, in my head. Kind of like a song being stuck in your head.

I sent this to my niece who teaches high school physics and she showed her students the game and I guess they loved it. She said that she can't stop playing the game.

My eyes are crossed from playing this, but I had a lot of fun!!!

I got to level 7.

ETA It is several days later and I still am having a hard time stop playing once I start. I made it to level 9, I think. Has anyone noticed after playing the game you the shapes from the game in everyday things?

ETA I just realized that the lines and circles can be made to look like the male and female medical symbol. I wonder if this was done on purpose or if I am reading something deeper into this game?[<i>This Message was Edited on 01/29/2009</i>]
    [This Message was Edited on 02/02/2009]