My fifth grandson has arrived

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CanBrit, Aug 6, 2008.

1. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

Hi All:

Evan James was born on July 30th weighing in at 8lbs 4. It's my daughter Gillian's 4th boy. She now has two blond boys and two dark haired boys. Funny how genetics work eh?

I'll post a picture when I get one.

2. dc1980

dc1980 New Member

That's wonderful CanBrit!!! Grandchildren make the world go round. My daughter has given me one grandson who is 3 and she is expecting baby another Feb.3rd.

I know you are very proud as well as you should be!!!

Enjoy the newest member of your family,
    [This Message was Edited on 08/07/2008]
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

to Granny and Mum.

Looking forward to the photo. Hope they are both well.

4. whoachief

whoachief New Member

My 4th grandchild will be here in January '09. ENJOY him!!
  5. poets

poets Member

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Isn't it exciting? My daughter is due anytime with a little girl, and I'm about beside myself! This is my second grandchild. My grandson is two.

Hope to see a picture soon!

Hugs To You All,
  6. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

7. angelscutoo

angelscutoo New Member

I just became a new grandmother. My little granddaughter, Abby, is 4 weeks old today. When I saw that baby born I was in love. She is just an angel. She has dark hair and is so sweet. How do you post a picture?? Did not know that was possible. Of course there are many things I don't know how to do on here.
  8. kellyann

kellyann New Member

How wonderful! I love my grandbabies dearly. I have 3 girls from my oldest daughter,ages 5, 3, and 1.

And I have custody of my 18 month old grand-daughter who belongs to my son and his ex-girlfriend. I had to take her due to drug and abuse issues. That baby girl means the world to me and I'll be danged if I'll allow any harm to come her way as long as I am alive and breathing in this world. I love that baby just as if she were my own. Her birth mother is the biggest piece of crap I've ever seen, but that is a long story, I don't want to get into here.

On a happier note, my youngest daughter is expecting any minute! It is a baby boy! It is the first boy grandbaby!My daughter made me so happy, she is naming the baby after my husband....her stepfather. She says he has always been there for her, were her real dad hasn't....another long story, haha!

Well Congradulations.....sorry to write you back such a long post! But I do care!

I be praying for your family!