My fight

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by FMsaddenedspirit, Oct 1, 2008.

1. FMsaddenedspirit

FMsaddenedspirit New Member

My last Doctor Visit.. well had my daughter with me .. thought she would hit the doctor any min...... LOL . she was so mad.. Doctor could only say.. well, that's from your Fibro .. oh and that's from your fibro.. and that to and that .. grrrrrrrrrr..

seems like they don't listen at all.... for God sake I know it's from the Fibro.. ( I'm the one that has it ) can we look past that for a min and maybe look at poss. CFS... for God's sake ( oh and by the way I guess they don't do the B12 shots ) my daughter asked

I had to almost fight her to get some labs done.....

my question was what else could be going on ? is there something that shows in labs that maybe does not fit you running diagnoses..? Well she says what did your labs say last time we did them.. Good pint YOU NEVER DID ANY
    so off to the lab I go.. la la la

I am scared to death. can't do things I could only 2 months ago.. forget grocery shopping . just can't do it.. I can barley walk my feet hurt so darn much

I work Full time and God that s all I can do.. from home

I go to a pain Doctor next week.. this scares me ( I have been getting my pain meds from Family Doctor, he is awesome ) but they said ..
    you need some stronger meds , the Perc just don't last anymore..

I really hope he is a good Doctor l,, I hope ,., I hope

The thought that keeps running through me head ? how am I suppose to do this ? keep working , how much longer can I do this ? what next ?

I Have given up ever having the old me back just won't happen, lets face reality

I miss me

so I fight , I WILL NOT GIVE UP

I have God in my corner

I will not give up

My fight
  2. wendysj

wendysj New Member

I am happy to hear you say you have all those questions run through your mind. I am having the same questions in my head now. I'm in the middle of a "flare" right now. It started three weeks ago. I haven't been able to do the 8 hours in the office but luckily, they let me work the rest at home.

It is hard to see anything outside this cloud of a flare. I know it will pass but it just seems like it won't be soon enough. I let the anxiety of the questions get to me on Sunday - I cried. By Monday, I was back in fighting mode. Keep fighting, it will pass. That's what we have to remember. Keep fighting!
  3. FMsaddenedspirit

FMsaddenedspirit New Member

Thanks for the responce...and for talking with me...

You know if seems I cry every day now.. with fear , pain and being so darn tired all the time.. I try to hide the teas from my honey,,, ( when he see's me cry he thinks I'm giving up ) not the case . just .. God I miss me. This is so hard.

This DD is so unfair , Rips us of who we are.

I'm lucky though my honey is such a great support and family .. some don't even have that .. so i thank God for what I do have .. count my blessing

I am Blesssed ,,, WE are lucky to be employeed by company's that can allow us to work from home.. could you emagine not having this opt. ?

I tell myself every day Fight Fight , don;t give up.. baby steps

Figuring out triggers takes time as I'm sure you know.

re learning what I can do and Can't do .. more can't do's than ever before . but hey .. got to do it. other wise I end up calling out of work..

well Thanks for listing to me rant..

prayes that the flare your in will let up today

I am blessed to have found others that understand
  4. singingirl

singingirl New Member

about doctors not listening to you. I can't get anybody to help me with my pain. I have been so depressed for the past week all I have done is cry. It is so frustrating. I wish these doctors could go thru one week what we go thru every day.
  5. Shalome1990

Shalome1990 New Member

I know your problems well. I just know any day now, I am going to get fired from work. I love work, but I just can't get up and get there. I am sick all the time, and I can't get over being sick. I was praying when I went out of town to Atlanta that the Fibro doctors there would help me, and now I just don't know what else to do. The cost has broken me and hasn't done much good. Told me it would take one year to 18 months, but it has been 6 months and I think maybe I am 5% better, maybe? I can't afford all of the supplements....I also have to give up briefly and cry as much as I can cry and then, I try to be strong again and do as much as I can do. But, now, I am going to let myself cry...........