My first FFC appointment

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KMD90603, Jul 27, 2006.

1. KMD90603

KMD90603 New Member

So, I called to make the appointment yesterday. I was so nervous, but I'm glad I did it. My mom said she'll help us out with the money, as much as she can anyway. The rest we'll be using plastic for. But, I just keep telling myself that my health is worth it.

When I spoke with them a couple of days ago they said it could be until the end of august or early september until I could get in. However, I was able to get an appointment for August 14th! I can't believe it. I'm just so excited. I'm excited, but scared. I'm scared that I'll go there, they'll run all the tests, and they won't find anything wrong with me. I guess it's a possibility, but I just want answers. There has to be something wrong, right? I mean, something has to be making me feel so sick.

Anyway, just wanted to share the good news with you all. Now I'll be counting down the days till my appointment. My mom is going to come with me, as my husband is unable to take off from work. So, I'm glad I'll have her there for moral support.

Gentle hugs to all,
    Kim
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I was worried about my first appt too, but found it was nothing to worry about. I actually made a few appts and kept cancelling them before I finally went! And believe me, they will find something in your blood work!! Probably many things!
    Good luck on your road to recovery!!