My first Fibro Night

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by theycallmeLois, Apr 9, 2007.

1. theycallmeLois

theycallmeLois New Member

Last night I was totally relaxed, but my muscles decied they didn't want to be. AHHHHHHHHHHH DROVE ME Crazy! I would be laying on my stomach and relaxed next thing I know my muscles would be tense. I'd relax then it would do it again!!!!!!! Does this happen to anyone else?

This morning my butt is sore from getting a work out last night. haha, I havta have some humor in this or I'll never be able to surve this.
  2. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

Sometimes I cant stand my heel to touch the mattress and some nights, I cant handle the sheet touching the top of my feet. Im on 3 different muscle relaxers and they help with the tightening of the muscles.

Hope tonight will go better for you!!

Suzette
  3. mujuer

mujuer New Member

I looked to see if you had your profile filled out so I could see what you have and what med's you were on but your profile is not filled out. We could all help you better if you would do this. You absolutely don't have to but it would help us get to know you better.

It looks like you have fibro as you put this in your title and muscle tension is definetely a problem with fibro. Where on your body was the spasms? It could also be rls since you said that your butt was sore.

There are different medications and natural alternatives that we all here take and I am sure you will learn alot on this board. It has been very insightful and educational for me. I am sorry to here that you have this diagnose but this is a great support group. Best Wishes
  4. theycallmeLois

theycallmeLois New Member

I am soo new to this. I was actually just diagonsed on Friday. I will fill it out tho.
  5. Engel

Engel New Member

I have muscle relaxer skelaxin in case I need it. The DR at the sleep clinic wanted to put me on that stuff for restless leg syndrome ... all I need is more meds. I am waiting to see Rheumy in 9 days before I take any more (or new) meds. He is supposed to be top notch with FMS. I just hope he can help me. I am really hurting bad right now. I just couldn't believe that the sleep clinic DR and the Neuro both wondered WHY I was going to see a RHEUMY?!?!?!?!?!?! Wellllll DUH!!!! LOOK AT ME! I actually laughed in front of them.