My first post .....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by savvy50, Oct 12, 2008.

1. savvy50

savvy50 New Member

This is my first time posting on this forum. I've been dizzy for the last few days and today I started spinning and had a really bad fall. I'm sitting here in so much pain all over, especially my shoulder, ribs and back.
    I was diagnosed 12 years ago with fibro, had to quit my job in 2005 and have tried every treatment and medicine out there. I've been turned down on my SSD but am in the process starting all over.
    I just needed to tell this to somebody because I'm hurting so bad right now and can't sleep.
    I'm going to call my doctor in the morning and tell her about the fall. Hopefully she will send me to the hospital to get x-rays or something.
    Please keep me in your prayers!
  2. irox

irox New Member

not my first post or reply, but very new to the sight. Sorry you are having so much trouble right now. I too have problems with dizzyness(no spinnging though), If you're hurt and think you need Xrays, then you should go to ER if possible. Don't let you pain get worse w/o trying someihing, OK! And you are definately in my prayers tonight. I just woke up(insmonia) and so your post, we're all here for you!
  3. homesheba

homesheba New Member

that you are sick also
    but im thankful you are here.:)
  4. findmind

findmind New Member

Welcome to the board!

How are you today, savvy? Did you go to the dr? (Bet you feel even worse today; the aftereffects of a fall can be terrible, I know.)

Let us know how you're doing, ok? And try to have something to hang on to as you move around your house. i have to do that often. I think the muscles in our neck and shoulders cause tightness in the veins and arteries there, causing the dizziness.

Hoping you're better today...
  5. savvy50

savvy50 New Member

Thank you guys for responding! I did go to the ER yesterday and had some x-rays. Thank God, nothing was broken, just bruised and sore. I had spasms in my back so the doctor gave me some Flexeril.

I'm so glad I found this forum, it's nice to know there are nice folks to talk to that understand what it's like to deal with fibromyalgia.