My first time on Chit Chat....hey this is great

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by seannarocky, Apr 5, 2008.

1. seannarocky

seannarocky New Member

I feel like this is more of a "meeting of the minds" like over coffee (though I don't drink it i hear it's real good). This is great, we cn actually "be ourselves" on this board!! Love the posts and when I'm able to think thru this pea-soup fog I'l be sure and start my own (interesting) thread. Thanks everyone!!
  2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

You're more than welcome.

We'd love to have more people over here discussing things that don't deal directly with our illnesses, a place to escape if you will...

3. seannarocky

seannarocky New Member

It's great to be welcomed by everyone, it is a bit of a relief not to focus on these illnesses (yes, I have both CFS and fibro--lovely) but am not losing hope nor a positive attitude.

Thanks again for your welcome and hope to "chat" again with you!
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

yes this is a good place to lose yourself for a wee while, nice people, lots of support.

5. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

Nice to meet ya! You are going to love the chit chat board. So much nicer over here since this is a place to get away from our illnesses and just be ourselves. I just love being able to come here and forget about what is ailing me and just have some fun.
  6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Chit Chat side of the board. All the boards are great and there are so many funny, nice and knowledgable people here on the Prohealth Boards. You can talk about just about anything, except maybe religion and politics (if you know what I mean) on the Chit Chat side (-: !!

Just lurk around and wait till something gets your interest and chime in !! There is also the Porch on the chit chat side (not to be confused with the Chat Room !! That is different. Just look for the porch lights going on and off and the volumes with numbers next to them. Someone chanages volumes every 30 or so posts and then go to another volume number. Don't let it confuse you with people coming in and out and trying to remember everything and everyone. Don't worry about that.

Anyway just check it out if and when when you want to. Then you can see if it is your cup of tea. Lots of fun people there too and it is all make believe (just or should I say mostly fun, fantasy and a little venting going on now and then). All of chit chat is great . The FM side is of course for questions and imformation about anything concerning this (these) DD's.

Again, welcome and have fun !!

Hugs and blessings,

[This Message was Edited on 04/05/2008]
    [This Message was Edited on 04/05/2008]
  7. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

to the board. Lots of nice people here to talk to. We discuss off topic subjects like tv, kids, movies, music, pets, recipes, and in-laws that drive us crazy.

What does your name mean?

8. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Welcome to you. Annie C
  9. seannarocky

seannarocky New Member

Thanks so much for the welcome! Some of your responses made me laugh and goodness knows I could use a laugh every now and then.

My name is a combo of seanna and rocky, two dogs my children had when they were young before this disease hit. We had to move (a very long distance) and leave them behind and they have seen them once a year or so ago but it's not the same. Anyway it's yet another thing this disease has done to our family but we're surviving.

Thank you for your friendship and camoroderie, sorry my fibrofog is so bad I spell terribly! Will make my tea now and settle in for the morning. Have a good day.
    [This Message was Edited on 04/09/2008]