My friend passed.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by FMsaddenedspirit, Jun 11, 2009.

1. FMsaddenedspirit

FMsaddenedspirit New Member

I have a friend I work with , her name is Monica ...she was Dx with Fibro awhile back and she was pretty new to this DD.. I had been trying to help her.. as she would call me Crying asking how I deal with my Fibro.. she felt alone , until we started talking . I guess our DD kinda pulled us together. you see I used to be her Supervisor at work last year. when I as Dxed with this darn D Fibro.. I had to demote myself to a home agent and give up being a Supervisor.. But I always really really cared for each person on my team ..really the whole call center.. I have such a big heart. well... I knew Monica had health problems and was trying to figure out what was going on.. so I explained how Fibro made me feel.. shortly after this her Doc Dxed her with Fibro.. I tried to help her and let her know she was not alone....( we both now worked as home agents ) when she would call me work related calls I could tell the days she was really have a bad day... so I would e-mail her , and always included a prayer.. little did I know how much she needed this until she tells. one day.. that the one day I sent her a beautiful pic of an angel. and prayer. that she would read this every day.. :)
    anyway long story short... I rec a phone mess from her on Tuesday .. she was telling me she had just come from the emergency room. and they Dx ed her with something else.. and If I could call her after work.. I could not make out what she said she had been dxed with . because of the tears. said she was taking the phone with her to bed. after work , I tried calling her. and got this Fax noise you know the sound .so I tried about four five times and kept getting this.. so I left it alone for the day..
    Her daughter found her in bed the next day.. I guess she never woke up. went in her sleep to be with our Lord . I don't know why I could not reach her Tuesday after work..
    I know she is in a better place now and is no longer in pain. she has been made whole again. Monica my friend. you are loved.
    I just wanted to share or needed to share really.

Thanks all for listing to me. Spirit.
  2. soulight

soulight New Member

Thank you for sharing about your friend Monica.

It sounds like you were more special to her than you knew . The prayers that you included when you e-mailed her were her lifeline and you touched her and you were there for her when she needed someone.The angel picture and prayer that she read everyday were really a gift from God (through you ) . She was blessed to have you in her life.

Holly
  3. FMsaddenedspirit

Thank you very kindly for your kind words.
    I think I'm still a little bit in shock , I just talked to her..
    I was beating myself up for not being able to reach her tuesday, as she really needed me . she was crying so hard when she left me the voice mail to call her. and now she is gone.

Mind you I have been talking to her even though .. you know.. some may think its silly . but I feel she can hear me . I just wanted to say sorry I could not reach her. I know if she could tell me , it would be ok.. you know. as I'm sure she would know I tried. I'm gald really I got to hear her voice this one last time.. she was so silly at times. and would get so stresed about customers acting like idiots. LOL.. or the system not working right... I woudl always. help her best I could..

Hey , I may have the chance to make her flowers for her service.... the girls are going to pitch in and help me gather flowers , and then i can make the big funeral arangments. ( I used to specialize in funeral and wedding, Highend flowers. ) it would do my heart good to do this..

Anyway Thank you Soulight... I just needed to talk to someone .
  4. jole

jole Member

May God bless you for being there and supporting her as best you could. That last phone call was just not to be, was it? But you were there in so many other ways, and she trusted you. What a great friendship!***Jole***
  5. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Prayers for you and Monica's family and friends to help them during this time.
  6. vivian53

vivian53 Member

I am sorry to hear about your friends passing. It sounds like you were a good friend to her too. You took her in to your life and gave her comfort when she needed it.

Yes talk to her. You know you did your best. You are still helping her with the prayers and flowers etc.

Sometime you will enjoy fond memories of her. You enriched each others lives.

big hugs to you
    vivian
  7. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Praying for you and Monica's family and frineds. Especially for her daughter that found her. That had to be hard.
    Sounds like she had a great friend in you, and you in her. So sorry for your loss.
    Prayers, love, Cynthia
  8. FMsaddenedspirit

Thank you , SJ, Jole, TwoCatDoctors, Vivian and Doznclan,....

I have not been on the board for a few days... I wanted to thank you all very much for your support and kind words.
    I have not found out what happend yet.. I do feel for her daughter finding her. I can't emagine what she must be going through. My heart goes out to Monica's family .

Thank you every body for allowing me to share. and all the support you give so freely .

Take care all.... Spirit ~