My friends sister is in a coma,please pray

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by lovethesun, Dec 10, 2006.

1. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

My friend Gwenn sister is in a coma after a heart transplant.She said her sister was so happy that she got a heart but there were complications.I have known Gwenn for 40 years. Please also pray for my sil Sue who has 3 cancerous tumors in her brain.She is not getting worse so far and is on Radiation and Chemotherapy.Linda
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Father please come and bring complete healing to this lady. Thank you that she has come throught the surgery Please bring complete and total healing fromt the crown of her head to the souls so her feet. For Sue I also speak in healing in Jesus Name in the brain. That the tumors will shrivel up and die in Jesus Name. I speak life to both of these women in Jesus Name. I ask for a supernatural intervention that people will know that it is You Lod who has done this. For Linda please give her Your peace in the midst of this situation. Please help her to know that You do all things well. Thank you in Jesus Name that the answer is already on the way.Amen.
    Cath
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Oh my, sounds like enough serious trouble for many families, let alone one. Let us have faith in the transplant team, and also solace for the donating family. Prayers for all, I am so sorry.
  4. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I will keep you updated.Linda
  5. kriket

kriket New Member

All of you will be in my prayers. Miracles can happen.

Kriket
  6. pepper

pepper New Member

for Sue. I will add Gwenn to my prayer list.

Love, Pepper