My gallbladder was removed

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by eeyoreblue02, Apr 30, 2006.

1. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

December 1, 2005. I was so excited to feel GOOD for awhile. My stomach was feeling better and the sharp pain between my shoulder blades GONE.

This past week, the symptoms have returned. Sharp pain between shoulder blades and nausea.

Has anyone ever experienced this and if so, did it ever go away?

Linda
  2. shootingstar

shootingstar New Member

I'm not sure. I also had my gallbladder removed, several years ago, and had pancreitis at the same time. I think it was caused by a stone blocking the pancreatic duct. It caused pain and nausea. I don't know if there could be a problem with that after gall bladder surgery or not, but I think you should get it checked out right away with your doctor.
  3. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

Thanks for replying.

My mom knows someone who never got any relief of any kind from their symptoms after gallbladder removal.

I never had gall stones, just a malfunctioning gallbladder.

Doc told me I could eat anything I wanted that it didn't matter. Ha!

Of course, I've been trying to eat right anyway and try to always drink a minimum of 3 liters of water. Have cut out all softdrinks except on weekends. I do tend to have a softdrink when I eat out as I do on weekends.

Linda
  4. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

I had not even thought of my pancreas. I've got a dr appt coming up. I'll discuss this then.

Thanks,

Linda