My grandson Michael has just passed away ...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Nonie, Jun 28, 2002.

1. Nonie

Nonie New Member

Dearest FRIENDS ,

My family is in need of prayers badly right now . I have been very ill again , and my little grandson Micheal has just passed away . He would have been 1 month old tomorrow . Even though he was not with us long , he touched our lives in a tremendous way . He was a little fighter and tried so hard to live . He just had too many things wrong . He is the second little grandson we have lost in 3&1/2 years . Sam's little baby "Noah" had to be taken before he was born or she was going to die . Noah was not strong enough to survive at the time . My heart is breaking at the loss of these precious little boys . But I do have to remember that GOD has given me so much . THANK YOU all for your prayers . I am sorry I cant talk much right now . GOD bless you .

Much RESPECT . Nonie
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

For your lost Nonie, please give my condolences to your family.

I will be in prayer for all of you.

God Bless,
    Shalom, Shirl
  3. tapmom

tapmom New Member

I am so sorry for your great loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
  4. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I, too, am so very sorry to hear that little Michael has passed away. Words cannot express my sympathy to you and your family. His memories will live in your hearts forever,
    and he is now in the arms of Jesus. May God's everlasting love and comfort be so evident to you.

I am praying for you and the family at this difficult time, as well as your health problems, Nonie.

Much love and hugs,
    Harmony
  5. sarah

sarah New Member

I will pray for you and your family, and will be thinking of you.
    God bless.
    Sarah.
  6. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Nonie, I am so sorry for the grief you are feeling right now. Understanding is hard to do in times like these, time and prayer will heal the pain in your heart. I pray that Our Father will have mercy on you and your family and that His love will guide you through these days. Blessings, Deena

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted".
  7. silverbell

silverbell New Member

MY DEAREST Nonie
    I'm just so very sorry to hear of your great loss
    We are praying for you and your family.
    You have our deepest regrets,and words cannot express
    the grief we feel for you and your family

love and prayers always marlene &
    and family
    [This Message was Edited on 06/30/2002]
    [This Message was Edited on 06/30/2002]
  8. LBinCA

LBinCA New Member

Dear One, I ask the Lord tonight for comfort, peace and the clarity to know little Michael is looking over your family, he is your Angel and will always be with the family.

God's will is perfect and although things can be very painful and not understandable, H has a plan and He is taking care of your little one.

Please give the family my love and sympathies. I feel your sorrow and will continue prays of comfort as you & the family deal with your loss. Remember we are here for you, my friend. Love and Light to you.

In His Holy Name,

LoriB
  9. garlinbarb

garlinbarb New Member

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to answer your post.I have ead it every day since you posted it.
    I am so sorry for your lose.It sounds so empty to say that but I don't know what else to say.

I have lost 2 gbabies myself so I know how crushing it is
    I felt a tremendous lose personally,and an overwhelming sense of helplessness to comfort my daughter and son.
    Like you it put mein the bed for awhile.

God/Godess be with you in your hour of need.
    With love and understanding Barb aka Gartha
  10. ohmyaching

ohmyaching New Member

Just noticed your post. So sad to hear of your loss and wanted to say how sorry I am to hear it. I pray that you may be comforted. In sympathy, Les
  11. SOULWRITER

SOULWRITER New Member

OH NONIE THE TRIALS THAT YOU MUST GO THROUGH I AM TRUELY SORRY MY DEAR FRIEND THE LITTLE ONES ARE SO VALUED.

I WILL PRAY FOR YO TO BE STRONG AND LIFAS WE KNO IT WIL ALL GET ALONG MY LOVE TO YO AND YOUR FAMILY LOVE SOULWRITER AKA GIL
  12. kristine

kristine New Member

...i just saw this, and wanted to tell you how sorry i am for your family....the loss of a child is a burden on your heart like no other....my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...kristine
  13. Ellie

Ellie New Member

I am so sorry I have not been on the worship board in awhile, I was checking all the other boards for info. I having been praying for you everynight. I am so sorry for your family and all it has indured. Much respect and Aloha Ellie
  14. selma

selma New Member

I'm truly sorry to hear about the loss of Michael. God must have needed another angel in heaven. I trust that He will give you and your family the healing and comfort that you need.

Peace, Love, and Light, Selma