My heart is aching !

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Jan 6, 2006.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Hi everyone,

One of the duties of my job is to make phone calls to the people who are late on their monthly payments to our school, Iam always VERY kind and nice to these people since I understand how hard things are for "most" people financially in today's world................. PLUS I always try to treat others the way I want to be treated it is just my way.................:)

However..........there is a young couple and we have called them several times to come in and make a payment and they have not done so............my boss was kind of frustrated and asked me to call them and said they must come in and make a payment right away...................

So, I called them and the husband answered the phone......although I was nice I did tell him I needed to know when they would be coming in to make their payment that was so late......................

The husband said " I do not know when we will be able to come in and he sounded like he was crying.........he went on to say that his baby son had died yesterday.........

"Well my heart just sank"! He and his wife were my students and although I didn't know their baby son, I always saw the sparkle in their eyes when they talked of him.......

I asked what happened and he said they went in to repair his heart and he didn't make it!

Iam so devastated ............my heart is aching for this cute little couple and the pain they are in.......losing a child has to be one of the worst things a parent could ever ever go through.............and I feel even more awful for calling to collect their late payment..........but I had no idea what had happened......
    I reassured the father of this little baby boy, not to even think about the payment for now..but I can't get this tragic sadness of the loss of their son off of my mind!

For those of you who pray could you please pray for this young couple who are absolutely devastated at the loss of their sweet innocent baby boy!

Hugs and thanks
    Doxy
    [This Message was Edited on 01/07/2006]
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

How devastating!

Surrounding them with prayer.

Love, Judy
  3. paintinglady

paintinglady New Member

I can only immagin the sorrow this family is going through.
    They are in my prayers.
    Carol
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Doxy:
    That was the sweetest thing you could have done by understanding that young couple's plight. So kind.
    And yes: prayers
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  5. 1horse

1horse New Member

prayers are with this young family.. so very sad..
  6. kbak

kbak Member

Oh Lord, that is just so sad! That must have been so hard for you Doxy! That poor family. I'm praying!

K.
  7. lurkernomore

lurkernomore New Member

Oh Doxy, I am surprised you could think of anything to say to the father at all with this news! I'll bet you felt as if you had been punched in the gut, didn't you?

Bless those parent's hearts, I cannot even imagine the depths of their sorrow right now. Many prayers go up to them as well as to you, because I know the news has you torn to bits right now.
  8. laura81655

laura81655 New Member

Doxy, how devastating for all of you. That would be such a gratifying thing to raise money to help pay for their classes if possible. So sorry to hear about this...

Laura
  9. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

and if they knew I came here for them, and that you cared and sent your prayers.............they would be so grateful and thankful!

We are having a hard time financially since my auto accident....... but.............. Iam going to make a small payment for them, even if it is only enough to keep their account from going to our collections agency, and "yes" that is an excellent idea Iam going to try to get others to help too, I will post a collection fund for them monday when I get to work!

Thank you for your prayers for this family they NEED them so much right now!

XO
    Doxy
  10. sues1

sues1 New Member

A card......I know Hallmark has this and maybe some others do also.......
    It is called "THE ROSE" or "THE ROSE BEYOND THE WALL"......
    and send to anyone that loses a child or someone they truely love........

I got one after the death of my dear baby daughter many years ago. I wept as I read it, over and over again, it was healing to some extent, it helped me through the beginning of the grief.......So beautiful.....

Please read it......and you might feel the desire to buy a couple to have on hand, and one for your own keeping.

Your story touches us all and reminds us of what is really important in life...... Blessings
  11. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

12. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

that realy breaks my heart to hear this....

i came on the board because i was already cryig from a personal relationshipt issue w/my ex-hubby, well i can thank the lord that my son is still here and healthy and here to stay much longer...

just when you think you have it bad someone else is worse off...i hope i can get the strength i need to pull my self together.

jodie
  13. petsrme

petsrme Member

Doxy you are soo sweet. I will say a prayer for that couple. Bless their hearts. I just can't imagine.
  14. lease79

lease79 New Member

This family will be in my thoughts & prayers. I can't imagine how hard it would be to loose a child :( Mine are my life.