My hubbie may have lymes

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by mld316, Mar 15, 2007.

  1. mld316

    mld316 New Member

    Can you break out in little sores that itch??? He does this from time to time.
    They diagnosed him with fibro but after much research he believes he may have lymes and not fibro.
    His joint ache and hurt all the time, he has tingling sensations in his feet, head and arms.

    Where do we start in finding out if he has lymes what test do we specifically ask for and what kind of dr. should we go to to have these test ran??

    Thanks for any advice
  2. mollystwin

    mollystwin New Member

    This happens to me sometimes. They are tiny little scabs that itch.

    Ask for an igenex test. You'll have to find a lyme literate doctor to help with this. Check the lyme association in your state for a list of doctors.

    Good luck to you.