my hubby in ICU

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hagardreams, Aug 14, 2005.

1. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

I went to go to bed last night and I noticed that my husband wasn't breathing right. His face was in the pillow, so I turned his head sideways and it still didn't help. Then my son and I rolled him over on his back and he was so pale and would not respond. I called 911 and they took him to the hospital. The doctors were baffled and still dont know what is going on. They put him in ICU and today they did an MRI and they are going to do an EEG. I wont know the results for a day or two. He is still unresponsive and on the breathing machine. They said that if his brain doesnt show any response they will take him off of the resperator. I haven't slept in two days, and my FM is really killing me, but the worst is the thought of loosing my better half of 28 years, I just don't know if I can take this. Please pray for him, his name is Peter, and pray that God will give me the strength to handle what ever Gods decides to do with my hubby. God bless you all, Julie
  2. sheried

sheried New Member

I am so very sorry. Of course I will pray for you and your family. I hope that the doctors can find out what is going on and help Peter. I know that God will do what is best and He will give you strength. You have to be there for your son as well. Take care of yourself, too.

Blessings, love and hugs,

Sherie
  3. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Oh Julie, how awful this must be for you.

Please know that I am praying for Peter and you, and your family.

I will ask others to pray, also.

God Bless and be with you both,

Warm, gentle, hugs...

Kim
  4. CFIDSNicole

CFIDSNicole New Member

I am so sorry to hear this news. It must be so frightening. You and your husband will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please add yourself to the prayer list.

Nicole
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I am so sorry to hear about your husband. I will be praying for Peter right now.

God's blessings going out to you too, that His strength will hold you up for your husband sake as well as your own.

Shalom, Shirl
  6. backporchrags

backporchrags New Member

The power of prayer is strong. Peter will be in mine as long as he is in need.
    Please try to do the impossable and take care of yourself.
    Hope,
    A
  7. moxiepup

moxiepup New Member

What a shocker, do they think he has meningitis or something like that?

Of course I will def pray for Peter and your whole family your husband is way to young for anything like this.

I will ask that you all be taken care of.

Blessings,

gail
  8. Musica

Musica New Member

for your husband's healing and for strength and peace to you and your family. I know the shock and worry must be overwhelming right now, but please do try to take care of yourself as well. I am hoping for recovery, which may take a lot of stamina on your part.
  9. lurkernomore

lurkernomore New Member

For your husband, Peter, for you and for your son! Prayer is the most powerful force and since you requested it, I am honored to do so for your family. Please keep us updated as you are able to do. You will be greatly in my heart and prayers tonight..well, this morning now.
  10. lilbird

lilbird New Member

I will pray for you and your husband. Try and take care of yourself. Do what you need to do to get some rest and try to eat healty.

Cathy
  11. granny1353

granny1353 New Member

Of course I will be praying for Peter and you and your family that God will hold you firmly in his loving arms, that he will protect Peter from all harm.

I am going to send those prayers now, let us know of any changes.

Love
    Granny
  12. Sue50

Sue50 New Member

you and your family are in my prayers tonight
    Sue
  13. silky17

silky17 New Member

I am sorry to hear about you husband. Prayer is the best thing and I will do it. I will be sending good thoughts your way. Hang in there girl

Bless you ,
    Debbie
  14. lease79

lease79 New Member

So sorry to hear about your husband hun :(
    He will deffinately be in my thoughts & prayers.

Lease
  15. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Please let us know how he is doing when you can. Sending my prayers up now.

Hugz,
    Tona
  16. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am so very sorry. I will pray for you, your hubby, and your family.

Love, Mikie
  17. Bambi

Bambi New Member

to you, your son and you husband. This is such sad news but know everyone is thinking of you and wishing you all only the best. Take as much care as you are able. Hugs, Bambi
  18. namow

namow New Member

My heart goes out to you and pray for Peter, your children and you. This has to be a very hard time for you all and I am with you even though we don't even know each other.
    Many blessings!
  19. darude

darude New Member

Thinking about you. Will pray and pray. Try to take care of you too. Know that is difficult but the docs will do theie job. Please keep us updated. Has be had any episodes before or prior health problems? This happened to my friends hubby (long story) but he is fine now.
  20. elsa

elsa New Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you , Dear Julie , and your loved ones. When it's the darkest, try to remembr you are not alone ... even if it may seem that way at the moment.

We're all here thinking of you.

Hugs,

Elsa