My husb & I are looking for a new dog

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Beadlady, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

So far we have only found dogs that are either too big or too small.

I would really like some prayers that we can find the right one soon--our house is so lonely and I know we have a lot of heart to give to another fur kid.

Thanks.
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Oh what a joyful thing to pray for.

Yes, asking for the right dog for you, someone who will bring their loving presence into your home!

One that is just the right size too :) It's so exciting thinking of this dog finding a new home, and loving family.

Are you looking in shelters?

Let us know how it goes.

Love, Judy
  3. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

give a doggy a good home!

hmm, not too big, not too small. So many cute little ones out there. Indoor or outdoor? Or, did you find one yet? I was going to give some ideas.

Praying that you find the perfect one to fit right into your life style.

Long coats..need lots of attention. Short coats need it to, just not as often.

Terriers, need lots of running and exercise.

There is the regular size poodle..not miniature, not standard for you. Nice to have a coat that only needs a haircut once in a while..not much shedding at all. Very loyal dogs.

So many out there. :))

Good luck! Let us know what you found!

Cynthia
  4. springwater

springwater Active Member

Have you found your doggie yet? Let us know. Cynhia had a lot of common sense
    advice. I wish someone had given me some when i adopted some of mine. Lol. But
    its okay, theyre family now and here for keeps even if they send my bp rising skyward
    at times.

Good luck

God Bless