My husband is MISSING!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Dec 17, 2008.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

It has now been 15 hours since anyone has seen or heard from my husband Iam sitting here working myself into a fit because Iam so worried!

All of the roads are closed due to the snow storm...but my husband told his boss he was going to his sisters home since she lives where he could make it home to her house ....

I talked to his sister and he never made it to her house and here it is 15 hours later no word at all....

Iam worried sick.....this is not like him to at least let me know if he is ok ....

I know this should be on the prayer board but since there is not a lot of traffic over there Iam hoping the mods will let this stay so I can get some prayers coming...

I know Iam going to be sick in bed for days with a flare....this is going to cause but I cannot help it....

I do not know if he is hurt in a hospital somewhere....or stuck on a road....I am just worried sick....

PLEASE send my prayers

Love Doxt
  2. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

I can imagine how worried you must be. I'm saying a prayer for you and him. I hope you hear from him soon.

3. sweetbeatlvr

sweetbeatlvr New Member

i hope you hear from him soon. please let is know when you do.

thinking of you.<3
  4. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

I know you don't know me. I'm really new to these boards, but I feel so bad for you and will be praying for you and your husband.

5. jmq

jmq New Member

I am so sorry and cant imagine what it is like to have to sit there and worry. I hope you hear something soon. Please keep us posted.

6. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

This is upsetting!! I hope you've reported it??? Hang tight, hoping and praying he's safe.

Let us know!!

7. dragon06

dragon06 New Member

Well you know you can call the local hospital ERs and ask if anyone has been brought in with his name and you can also call the local police with the license plate number and ask if it has been involved in any accidents.

At least those are a few things you can do to look from your home.

I hope he makes it home ok.
  8. PRC

PRC New Member

I pray to God that he gets home safely, well to his sister's house. Let us know when he does

get home. But I also wanted to let you know I am the same way, I worry when my hubby is

late. I always think he got into an accident. He is also a bus driver for the school so that

makes me worry even more. Because you never know these days what kids will do. When my

hubby went to some of the annual classes they had told them all that one time a bus driver

was taking some kids school then alot of kids got behind him and he didn't know it and they had

a pillow case, they put it over his head and stopped the bus then they pushed him out of the

bus. I don't know what they planned to do, it is not like you are going to get very far with a

stolen bus. Duh! Pamela
  9. star273

star273 New Member

Prayers do wondrous things.... We are all praying for you.. please let us know when you hear from him... I am sure he is somewhere thinking the same thing you are... that he needs to let you know he is ok...

Hugs... :)
  10. Renae610

Renae610 New Member

Just found your note here and am praying now...
    be sure to post back when you know more.

Hugs to you,
  11. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Have you heard anything? Perhaps you should call the Highway Patrol and give his license plate number. They can at least be on the look out for him. Does he have a cell phone to call?

Hope you are ok.. does your car have a lojack? I hope he is home now..

12. greatgran

greatgran Member

Doxy, I hope by now you have some news.. Please let us know. Meanwhile my prayers are with you..

13. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

Prayers are being sent that you find your hubby soon.

Lots of cyber hugs!
  14. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

Call the highway patrol, when some freinds of ours coming from Texas to MO did not show up for 3 days we had been calling the HP and they could tell us that there were so many accidents that they could not tell us they had not had one, but they could at least tell us they were not on the death list.

Also, call the hospitals.

Let us know, prayers going up here from Bill and I.
  15. tut90

tut90 Member

Hope you hear from him soon, my prayers are with you.

16. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

Keeping you both in prayer . Please keep us updated !

17. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member prayers for both your husband and you. Please let us know you are both OK.

Gentle hugs
  18. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

I am praying that your husband is now safe and your worries are over. Please let us know.
  19. mom2many

mom2many New Member

Prayers for your husband and you, I agree with msbsgblue call the highway patrol.
  20. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

Please let us know how things are going.

Still praying .