My husband lost his

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by NewEnglander, Sep 26, 2004.

1. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

please pray for my huband Ray, he needs work desperately so we can pay the morgage.
    Also please pray that we will draw closer to the Lord and there get our strength.
    also pray that I will get well and not be drawn to smoking
    Love Lisa
  2. cinnabarsib

cinnabarsib New Member

I will pray for your husband`s job problem and also for you dear one. (fought and I still do sometimes about those cigs!).~~~~ with hope and love, Sib ~~I personally always pray that I humbly be brought closer to the Lord~~and will pray for you and your hubby~~May God bless you, Sib
  3. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

I certainly will pray for you and your hubby - loosing a job - been there, done that, and it's very hard...
    My hubby lost his back in July, after one month, he found one, but it's such a struggle to try to make ends meet - the money just isn't there.......

Dear Lord, Let Lisa's husband find a job, and a good one that they will be free of financial worry as so many are....

Take Care.....God Bless.....Love, Donna
  4. Freedom1

Freedom1 New Member

I am praying that your husband will soon get a great job and that all your financial responsibilities and needs will be met. God in Jesus name please provide the financial help this family needs, bring them closer to you, renew their strength and remove the desire for smoking. God many here are praying to bring each other up to you because we share similar concerns and love others who love you. Thanks God for your grace in these matters.
  5. cinnabarsib

cinnabarsib New Member

in our prayers! May God bless you both~~~~~~~~~with love and hope, Sib
  6. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord

Ray and Lisa are in great need of Your intervention. Please help him to find a job to meet all of his financial obligations and provide him with good benefits, as well. Draw them ever closer to You. Let them know the spiritual warmth of Your embrace.

Protect Ray from temptation to take up smoking and give Lisa a gift of healing.

In Jesus' name I pray,
    Della
  7. ksp56

ksp56 Member

We have been in the same situation, several times. It is frightening. Keep praying and God will listen to you.

I'll be praying you don't smoke again. I quit 11 months ago, and due to much stress in this family, almost succumbed again. Pray to the Lord for help and try and wait five minutes. It helped me......

God Bless you and your family,

Kim