My husband Roberts surgery is tomorrow please pray for him

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by silverbell, Jul 4, 2002.

1. silverbell

silverbell New Member

MY DEAREST FRIENDS
    IF I COUD'NT COME HERE I THINK I'D BE QUITE LOST RIGHT NOW.tHANK YOU JESUS FOR THIS PLACE AND THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS. mY HUSBAND HAS ONLY ONE LUNG AND THEY ARE OPERATING ON IT AT 6AM TOMORROW,PLEASE PRAY FOR THE SURGERY TO GO WELL ITS ONLY A FEW HOURS AWAY.pLEASE lORD GUIDE THE DRS, HANDS i PRAY LORD THAT THEY GET IT ALL THIS TIME,,
    DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY EXCEPT HES REALLY TERRIFIED OF THE WAY THEY PUT HIM OUT LAST TIME THEY DIDN'T GIVE HIM ANYTHING BEFORE THEY GAVE HIM A SPINAL THIS TIME THEY WILL GIVE HIM A TRAQUILIZER FIRST i DON'T KNOW WHO NEEDS IT WORSE HIM OE ME. WE HAVE TO LEAVE FOR THE HOSPITAL AT 3AM TO GET THERE BY 6AM .HIS IS THE 1ST SURGERY OF THE DAY.
    I PRAY LORD THAT YOU WILL POUR OUT YOUR HOLY SPIRIT ON BOTH OF US.tHAT YOU WILL BE OUR CALM IN THE MIDST OF THE STORM. THANK YOU JESUS AND LORD I PRAY THAT YOU WILL MEET THE NEEDS OF EACH AND EVERYONE WHO COMES TO YOU AT THIS SITE
    MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU ALL LOVE AND PRAYERS
    MARLENE
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Sweetie, I will be praying for Robert and you as he has the surgery in the morning. Just curious, what is your time zone? The Lord will be with you and I pray you feel His peace and presence to comfort you and He will guide the surgeon and Dr.'s as they do the surgery. He will be OK, I think the waiting time is hardest.

You mentioned the Lord calming the storm. These sayings came to mind:

"God's unseen presence comforts me, I know He's always near, and when life's storms besiege my soul, He says, "My child, don't fear."

"God may calm the storm around you, but more often He'll calm the storm within you."

And a favorite verse of mine which is of comfort to me is:

"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Marlene, please let us know how the surgery goes for Robert. Remember, we are here for you and care.

Hugs,
    Harmony
    [This Message was Edited on 07/04/2002]
  3. sarah

sarah New Member

for your husband's operation tomorrow, Silverbell. I will pray for the fear that you both have and that the operation will go really well. We prayed for my friend who had an operation not so long ago and it went really well and she is working again now.
    With love,
    God bless you both,
    Sarah
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will surely be in prayer for your Robert, I will be praying for those doctors as well.

You just keep that faith that is leading and guiding you right now.

The Lord will be right there with both of you,and those medical people also.

His Spirit will cover all concerned, trust Him.

Know that His perfect Love casts out fear.

All our prayers will be with you and Robert.

In His Name,
    Shalom, Shirl
  5. LBinCA

LBinCA New Member

Marlene,

I will be praying for your strength and Robert's Doctors to successfully help him. The Lord will be with you, Robert, and the Doctors. He never forsakes us, we are so blessed. Remember these things tomorrow morning, and He will give you comfort.

Please let us know how Robert is as soon as you can, we will pray with warrior strength until you return with good news!

In His Name,
    LoriB
  6. silverbell

silverbell New Member

My dearest friends
    Robert and I thank you all HARMONY SHIRL we want to thank you all,THIS HAS BEEN QUITE A DAY BUT MOST OF ALL THANK YOU JESUS,THANK YOU OUR HEAVENLY FATHER AND THANK YOU HOLY SPIRIT.FOR GIVING US THE STRENGTH COURAGE, PEACE AND SO MUCH MORE. THIS REALLY IS NOTHING SHORT OF A MIRICLE FOR SURE TO BE ABLE TO GO INTO A MAN WITH ONE LUNG AND FIX IT. THE SURGERY WAS SUPPOSED TO LAST THREE HOURS BUT OUR DR, FINISHED IN TWO. ROB WAS IN POST OP FOR THREE HOURS. WHEN THEY BROUGHT HIM DOWN I WAS AMAZED AT HOW ALERT AND PEACEFUL HE WAS, HE WAS ACTUALLY HUNGRY,BUT ALL HE GOT WAS JUICEAND WATER WE ARE SO GRATEFUL LORD WE CAN NEVER EXPRESS OUR GRATITUDE FOR YOUR MERCY JESEUS WE CERTAINLY DONT DESERVE IT.BUTYOU LOVE US ALL SO VERY MUCH YOUR GRACE KNOWS NO BOUNDS. I STAND IN AWE OF YOUR GLORY LORD WHAT A FAITHFUL GOD WE HAVE, MY TINY MIND DOESNT REALLY UNDERSTAND MANY THINGS AND I GUESS I WONT TILL WE ALL GET TO OUR REAL HOME WITH YOU JESUS. I REALLY CAN UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU SAY EYE HATH NOT SEE NOR EAR HATH HEARD THE WONDERFUL THINGS YOU HAVE PLANNED FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US,HOW DOES A MAN LOSS ONE LUNG AND THEN A PART OF THE OTHER ONE AND STILL HAVE A CHANCE AT HAVING A GOOD LIFE. tHATS JESUS WORKING IN OUR LIVES,iTS TRUE WHEN THE LORD SAYS HE TAKES THE FOOLISH, USELESS THINGS OF THIS WORLD AND USES THEM TO CONFOUND THE ONES WHO THINK THEMSELVES SO WISE. AND BELIEVE ME WHEN WE LOST JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING THERE WAS A LOT OF OUR FAMI LY THAT DID'NT WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH US ANYMORE. BUT THATS OK BY US WE GAINED MORE THEN WE COULD EVER HAVE HOPED FOR OUR DAUGHTER AND SON ARE CHRISTIANS, WHAT MORE COULD WE ASK FOR, GOD IS SO GOOD, MANY OF OUR FRIENDS SAY GOD ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN TO ROBERT SO HE COULD BE A LIVIVG TESTIMONY TO WHAT GOD CAN DO THRU FAITH AND PRAYER. I'M SURE THE LORD IS GOING TO USE ROBERT IN THAT HOSPITAL TO OPEN DOORS FOR HIS WORK. I KNOW THAT THE LORD DOES'NT WANT TO LOSS A SINGLE ONE. AND ROBERT AND I WERE HOPING THAT THAT WAS THE REASON WHY HE HAD TO GO THRU THIS,IF JUST TO GET TO ONE PERSON FOR THE LORD IT WAS ALL WORTH IT..
    WE CANT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR YOUR FAITHFUL PRAYERS AND ENCOURAGEMENT MY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU ALL WITH A SPECIAL BLESSING. WE LOVE YOU ALL AND WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU . THE HARVEST IS WHITE AND THE WORKERS ARE FEW BUT I ASK YOU LORD TO USE ALL OF US FOR YOUR GLORY.
    LOVE AND PRAYERS ALWAYS ROBERT&MARLENE
    HARMONY I DON'T KNOW TO MUCH ABOUT TIME ZONES BUT THE TIME IN WINNIPEG CANADA RIGHT NOW IS A FEW MINUTES BEFORE 12am

I just called the hospital about an hour ago and things are going pretty well,I'm so exhaused i think ill sleep very well tonite I PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME JESUS,WE LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH JESUS ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Marlene, I did check this board for news of Robert at about 12:30am this morning, but you had not posted yet.

The Lord is so faithful to us, and I do hope that your Robert has an opportunity to witness and give his testimony like you just did here.

Thank you for letting us know. It really lifts our hearts to hear the wonders of the Lord from one of His own!

God bless, and continue to bless both of you in health and your ministry for Him.

Shalom, Shirl
  8. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Marlene, I am so happy to hear your good news! I too, like Shirl, read your post right before bed. I kept checking throughout the day. I went to bed thanking the Lord.

What a testimony for the Lord you both have. That is great and I know the Lord will bless you for it. I pray the Lord will continue to use Robert's testimony in the hospital and you as you witness for Him. The Lord does bring things into our life for a reason.

I'll continue to pray for a good recovery for Robert.
    Take care and keep of posted. May God bless you, Marlene.

Love,
    Harmony
  9. silverbell

silverbell New Member

MY DEAREST FAYE
    PLEASE DON'T FEEL BAD FOR NOT POSTING SOONER, YOU HAVE SO MUCH ON YOUR PLATE.I CARE SO MUCH FOR YOU AND LITTLE ALEX .I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH YOU AND LITTLE ALEX HAVE TOUCHED MY HEART. CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE HOW MUCH THEY HACE TOUCHED JESUS'S HEART.GOD IS SO GOOD HE LOVES YOU. LITTLE ALEX.AND YOUR FAMILY WITH SUCH AN AWESOME LOVE.I PRAY FAYE THAT YOU WILL FEEL HIS LOVE TODAY MORE THEN YOU EVER HAVE.. DEAR LORD BE WITH LITTLE ALEX AND FAYE , MAKE YOUR HOLY SPIRIT TO HOVER OVER THEM AND KEEP STRENGTHENING THEM. GIVE THE DRS.SUPER NATURAL WISDOM AND SKILL, BUT YOU ARE STILL THE GREATEST HEALER LORD JESUS. I LOVE YOU LORD.PLEASE JESUS KEEP THIS LITTLE ONE SAFE AND RESTORE HIS HEALTH FOR YOUR GLORY LORD' I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT JESUS YOU SHOWED ME YOU CAN THRU ROBERT,PLEASE MERCIFUL SAVIOR DO IT FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL LITTLE CHILD WHO YOU LOVE SO MUCH AND IS LOVED BY SO MANY.
    LOTS OF LOVE AND LOTS OF PRAYERS
    WAIT FOR THE LORD;BE STRONG AND TAKE HEART WAIT FOR THE LORD Psalm 27:14 marlene

10. silverbell

silverbell New Member

MY DEAREST FRIENDS
    ROBERTS HOME, FEELING GOOD. HE HAS 97% breathing capacity in his lung, This truly is GODS healing. Thank you JESUS praise you HEAVENLY FATHER. AND WE BOTH THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT,MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN EVERY WAY .MAY ALL YOUR PRAYERS BE ANSWERED, WE SEND OUR LOVE TO YOU ALL..WE ARE REALLY EXHAUSTED THANK YOU JESUS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR US. WE CAN NEVER THANK YOU ENOUGH.
    LOVE AND PRAYERS ALWAYS
    MARLENE AND ROBERT
  11. Shirl

Shirl New Member

It was so good to read that Robert is at home again. God is so wonderful to us, He takes away our fear, and He heals our hurts.

What a wonderful group of prayer warriors on this board!

Tomorrow is prayer night, and we have so much to be thankful for! Praise the Lord from whom all blessings flow!

Shalom, Shirl