My husbands doctor visit didn't go well.....PLEASE PRAY!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nanna4550, Nov 18, 2005.

1. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

He has a lump in his prostrate gland. He is supposed to have a biopsy, but they haven't called yet to schedule the apt. I'm so worried about him.
    Please tell me it's going to be nothing.
    I know I'm not supposed to worry about anything, just pray to God, but it's so terrifying and I have to remain calm, and he doesn't want anyone to know or feel sorry for him, so I can't ask anyone at my church to pray for him.
    PLEASE PRAY.
    Thank you,
    Janice
    Nanna4550
  2. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

I have prayed for your husband and also for you, that you will both find the calming peace, and a healing for your husband.
  3. pepper

pepper New Member

And you might want to add this to the Prayer Thread if you haven't already.

Can you ask your church members to pray for a special intention and not tell them what it is?

I will pray that it is not cancer but just know that prostate cancer is one of the most highly curable of all cancers.

(((Gentle hugs)))Pepper
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

and for you! Many times it's nothing, but I know that's hard to think about while waiting. God bless you with a peace during this time.

Sue
  5. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

Thank you for praying, your prayers are so appreciated. also for the info about proscrate cancer being highly treatable.
    Janice,
    Nanna4550
    [This Message was Edited on 11/18/2005]
  6. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you the best and he a speedy recovery.

Kelly
  7. gnanny

gnanny New Member

This is so frightening.

Both of you are in my prayers
  8. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Nanna, I am so sorry, of course you will both be in my prayers

kgangel
  9. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

I so appreciate all of your prayers. I feel more peaceful already, and thankful for all of your support and kindness.
    May God bless all of you.
    Janice
    Nanna4550
  10. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member

Prayers are being sent for you and your husband. I agree that should it be prostate cancer, it is one of the most curable cancers. I will still pray that it is not and I will also pray for peace for both of you.
  11. kbak

kbak Member

The unknown is always scarey. I pray that God will be with you and your hubby, and all will be fine. Hang On! The prayer's of many are powerful!!!

K.
  12. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

that all is well. ((((HUGS)))
  13. Bambi

Bambi New Member

to approach praying with as much humble attitude as I can, admitting I don't deserve attention but thanking God that I have the undeserved right through the sacrifice of His son. That said I will of course pray for you and your husband.

As someone else said, if it should turn out to be cancer, and I pray it does NOT..it is one of the most successfully cured ones. A dear friend of mine's husband chose to have his taken out rather than just treat the cancer they did find. He is
    100% now and says he feels better than he has in years. It causes some
    problems with sexual ability but there are various ways to deal even with that.

Hang in there and hope for the best, be prepared for the worst and YOU pray for yourself and him also! We all care and are here no matter what the results. Hugs galore! Bambi
  14. ksp56

ksp56 Member

You and your husband are already in my prayers.

Waiting is one of the worst parts.

God Bless,

Kim
  15. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Just wanted to let you know that my Dad had prostate cancer several years ago, had surgery & is doing fine....about to celebrate his 91st birthday! In many ways, he's in better health than I am!

Don't worry too much yet, I think each year there are better & better treatments for this. But I will certainly pray for him! Keep us posted...

(((Hugs)))
    Pam
  16. star100

star100 New Member

i,m sorry to hear about your hub,u both must be going through alot at this monent ,u will be in my thoughts and prayers .keep strong at this moment
  17. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

You can't imagine how much it comforts me that so
    many of you are praying for my sweet husband and for
    me. I really appreciate all of you so much.
    Thank you everyone,
    Love, Janice
    Nanna4550
  18. pirtpain

pirtpain New Member

Oh how hard it must be for you both. My nephew had the same thing and everything turned out fine!! I will keep you both in my prayers. Please use us as a way to talk through your worries. We all understand. Please keep us informed.

PIRT
  19. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Praying and trusting with you!! I know that it is so hard to not worry, but prayer changes things!!

Big Hug...Mari
  20. cerise

cerise New Member

I didn't know. I'm so sorry to hear this, both for your husband and you having to deal with the stress. It seems to me if his doctor didn't get back to him right away that probably is a good thing. Had it been someting really bad I would think they would be on it right away, with no delays.
    Just the thought of going through this has got to be scary for you. We're sending positive energy and lots of love and strength. Keep us posted back in Oregon.

Hang in There!

Linda
    Fabulous Fibro Chicks of Oregon