MY LESSON

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tarponmom, Sep 17, 2003.

1. tarponmom

tarponmom New Member

For every struggle in my life, I have joy to know there also is a lesson from God which reminds me to depend upon HIM and grow in my faith. With each struggle, I learn more about what HE is like and what HE has promised for my life. The basic fact that HE promised me LIFE through HIS SON, JESUS, is far more than I deserve. Yet, HE has promised me HIS blessings upon my life.

Life is hard, and I am not through this storm entirely. However, I can see the rainbow and the promise of sunshine once again. I also know that there will be other storms, other lessons to learn, and maybe the next time I will not be anxious and TRUST. But, alas, I am mere human.

Many thanks for your prayers.

Tarpon
  2. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Sometimes, these lessons we have to experience and learn from can be very difficult cant they? But, every lesson we have had, every trial, every burden, they are a blessing in a way too, not at the time we have them of course, but in the end, the blessing being that we learn to lean on Him, the all powerful One that is bigger than the biggest mountain, bigger than all these difficulties that we have to deal with! I will keep praying for you!
    Lisa
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

The lord says we have struggles and hardships to make our faith stronger. feel this is true, but sometimes hard to understand when times are tough. Dear Lord, i pray that we all know and understand that our faith in you gets stronger everyday. Please guide us all and bring us closer to you. We don't always understand why, but we do know that our faith in you , will see us thru anything.

Ddanny