My mini-vacation and a prayer request.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dash, Apr 27, 2004.

1. dash

dash New Member

Hi everybody!

Well I went off to PA for that little anniversary trip my husband planned. We saw Singing in the Rain. It was quite good. What was really funny was that the audience was 80% over 65 and every third person had a cane or a walker. For once, I didn't stand out with my cane. LOL

The theatre seats were not very comfortable. They never have any stretching room, but I made it through the performance.

Friday, we traveled to Bird-in Hand, PA for their farmers market. It was very nice. Got a lot of great produce, and some jelly and spreads, jerky and smoked sausage for hubby and some out of this world sticky buns. We even think we might return with a cooler some Saturday to take advantage of their fresh meats.

We had a very late lunch and started home. We hit terrible weather and traffic, but we kept ourselves entertained.

Both of us crashed Friday evening. I spent the rest of the weekend recouperating.

Yesterday, I had just gotten my left shoulder arthoscopy scheduled for May 19th and my husband calls from work to tell me our insurance is changing AGAIN. Ackkk!!!! (His company is being purchased by WebMD.) The change is May 1.
    I can't even make an appointment with a doctor for my pre-op exam, because I don't know who I can use, or what their pre-cert policy is.

Please pray that this transition goes smoothly, and my orthopedist is on their plan.

Della
    [This Message was Edited on 04/27/2004]
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

How wonderful it is that You and Your Husband had a good time. This was certainly a blessing from above. Bless you both.

Danny
  3. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

I am so glad you had a nice time away.
    I will pray your health insurance gets sorted really quickly so you can go ahead with the planned surgery.
    God Bless.
    Linda.
  4. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

I'm praying for you
    I go through the same thing with health insurance all the time, its very scarey.

Your trip sounded so wonderful, good for you.

God Bless you and keep you
    Love Lisa