My mom came home from hospital today

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Apr 5, 2007.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that my mom surprised us all and they let her come home from the hospital late this afteroon. (Thursday April 5)

Thank you so much for your prayers. We both still need them. She is still very weak and I am still not feeling 100%. I had a little set back with nausea again last night.

I hope you all have a great Easter weekend. Take care and thanks again for all of your love and support and prayers through this difficult time.

Love,
    Nancy
  2. 143alan

143alan New Member

Except for the part that you are not 100% and had another round of nausea also.

I don't know how you're going to get any rest, trying to take care of your Mom but if possible try to get as much rest as you can.

You've been through so much I'm praying for God to provide all the strength you need. Hey! I'll pray for him to provide the rest as well, now why didn't I think of that...LOL!!

I hope it's a good thing that your Mom's home, some times they send patients home way too early. I'll be praying that she continues to get better and have more and more strength every day.

I think about you so much and wish I could be there to help. Please take care.
    Love Ya
    Nancy
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

May the good Lord Bless and Keep you both. I pray for strength, wisdom and for God to remove the heaviness you feel.

I have played hymns for you Nancy. The words in them mean so much to me, for me it is the sincerest form of prayer I can offer.
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I really can't add anymore to what's been said, but "dido"

My support and prayers are added to everyone elses Nancy,

for both you and your mom.

Misty
  5. fromnz

fromnz Guest

I hope you start to improve soon, you have a lot on your plate now with your Mom home, I hope & pray God will reward you for your love & care of your Mom, & give you the health & strength to cope.
    My thoughts are with you & I hope you are much better before you think of returning home & back to work. Take care of you too, if possible!
    Best wishes.
    Linda.
  6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thanks Nancy, I appreciate your prayers. My mom is doing okay. I hope she can be up a little more today and then I will feel more comfortable going back to my home on Easter.

Thanks Asa, I appreciate your ministry to me in playing hymns. Music is such a healing therapy isn't it. It is a very powerful force. I hope your playing is healing to you as well. I will pray for these tests and that you can get an early surgery date and get this all over with. I hope your son in law is going to be okay. I am sure that was quite a scare for all of you

Thanks Misty for your support. It is the friends on this board that have really helped me get through some pretty awful times the last few months.

Thanks Fromnz for your thoughts and prayers. I am planning on going back to work on Monday and I will need lots of prayers for that as well. Thank you for your support.

You all are wonderful and I thank God for each and every person on this board. As we see how the Lord brings us through trials it lifts everyone's fatih. We get to rejoice with each other when He does obviously answer prayers and it gives us courage to see how He lifts us up during the hard times. Thank you all for being here.

Love,
    Nancy