My mom had a heart attack

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rene, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

Well if she hasn't been through enough today the skilled care called and said they called the ambulance cause her oxygen went to 50.

They had to take her to the place she just got out of (UC DAVIS) and they said she had a heart attack. They are doing a angioplastic tonight and she is back in ICU.

I stay as long as I could but I am so weak and tired.

RENE
  2. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

I am so sorry to hear about your mom,

Sending prayers for her recovery and for you strength to make it through..

Keep us posted
    Tami
  3. BEARANDBUGSMOM

BEARANDBUGSMOM New Member

I pray for you and your mother to heal...

Blessings,
    Kelly
  4. GBHope

GBHope New Member

Thoughts and prayers to you both.

GBHope
  5. ckball

ckball New Member

I am so sorry, your have been thru so much already.

I will pray for you and your mom. I can only imagine how exhausted you must be, God will give you the strengh, just ask him.

Your are in my thoughts and prayers- Carla
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

just when i thought she was getting better...

get some rest and let the professionals take care of her...and you go find you a professional if you need to..

i had today...trying to get well enough so i can continue on a path of working again...and getting re-trained in something else..

jodie
  7. 143alan

143alan New Member

The both of you will be in my prayers.
  8. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am so very sorry to hear the news about your Mom. I wish that there was something I could do, that I was near you to help you and just be there.

Know that you and her both are in my thoughts and prayers. I know it is hard when you are going thru so much but please remember to take care of yourself. As I was told when Daddy was ill, if you get down you won't be any good to your Mom or yourself.

You said before that you liked the hospital so I am sure that they will take good care of her.

Again I am so sorry to hear your sad news. Take care and let me know how things are goin.

God bless, Pam
  9. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I'm so sorry. It seemed that your Mom was improving. You will be in my thoughts. Be sure to look after yourself too.

Kathy
    [This Message was Edited on 09/02/2006]
  10. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

for strength for you and healing for your mom. Terri
  11. kjfms

kjfms Member

So sorry about you mother. Sending you good thoughts.

Please take care of you,

Karen
  12. pam_d

pam_d New Member

This has been a real rollercoaster ride for you & your Mom. I hope she gets through this latest stuff. I will say a prayer for both of you.

Please take care of yourself, too---you can't help her if you are sick, too.

Hugs,
    Pam
  13. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

I hope your mom recovers from this. She is a strong lady to have gone through so much already.

Bless your heart, you are such a wonderful daughter.

I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Gentle Hugs ((((()))))

carolin

14. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I am sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Love Anne Cromwell
  15. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi thanks. I am at the end of my rope. Yes she's in the best hospital as the one next to her skilled care (3 miles away from me) was on ambulance diversion. So now its a far drive but yea better hospital.

The nursing home (the best here) will only hold her bed for 7 days. I will die if I have to go find her a new place as they are all awful.

I'm gonna get the chaplain today. I wish I was in my moms place as it would be so much easier for me and her.

Rene
  16. ckball

ckball New Member

Hang in there. Remember my mom survived a triple bypass. After a long recovery, she was in better health than before.

I know how you feel, but maybe this is Gods way of showing you that you are much stronger than you knew.

I did eaves drop on your thread with busyknitter, you said you were amazed how you had been able to do so much for your mom condsidering you were housebound 23 hours a day.

God teaches us lessons threw trials and tribulations. I HAD to get up and go to the hospital to talk to the heart Drs, they didn't call me like my Dr did.

It was exhausting, but I survived it and found I was stronger than I thought I was.

I pray that you will came out the other side and find the strengh all of us have buried inside of us. Hopefully, the heart attack didn't do a lot of damage and the angioplasty will solve her problem.

I think of you everyday and sending prayers to you and your mom. Carla
  17. fivesue

fivesue New Member

...for strength and for your mom to be better soon.

Sue
  18. kirschbaum26

kirschbaum26 New Member

Dear Rene:

My thoughts and prayers are with you for your mom.

Ingrid
  19. Bambi

Bambi New Member

heart attack! Do take care and pace yourself. You'll need your strength once she's better I'm sure. You're in my thoughts. Bambi
  20. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am so very sorry. You are both in my prayers.

Love, Mikie