My Mom has really improved

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rene, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Well last night it wasn't sounding so good from the nurse. The bronked her tube.

Well today when I called a new nurse said my mom is doing good. Then the nurse goes to me "are we talking about the same patient" and I go i was gonna ask you that. She told me to come see for myself.

I did and she was right! My mom has her eyes all the way open and no tubes in her mouth and she can talk quietly.

She kept saying I need to go the the bathroom over and over (she has a cath) and I want to sit in a chair over and over. SO she is back. The dr said they probably bronc her tube tomorrow again.

Thanks so much for caring.

RENE
  2. findmind

findmind New Member

Such great news, rene!

What does bronc her tube mean?

She's talking and wants to sit up?

Next she'll be asking for a McDonalds and french fries, LOL.

So glad for you both...

findmind
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

So happy to know that your mother is much better.

Kriket
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

I am so happy that your mom is doing so much better.

(((Rene)))
    Pepper
  5. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi thanks. Broc her tube is when they use a camera and suction to go in and suction out the bad stuff in her lungs.
    i'll keep you all updated!
    rene
    thanks!!!
  6. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Glad that your Mom is doing so much better. I also believe in miracles.

Prayers for you and your Mom.

God Bless; Pam
  7. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Im so glad shes doing better
  8. ckball

ckball New Member

I am so glad for you and your mom. She sounds like she is getting stronger everyday. I'm sure your visits help her want to get better.

I have been having phone problems no service 2 out 3 days. But you have been in my prayers. I am really happy for you, hang in there, Carla
  9. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi thanks everyone for caring and prayers. Last night I was crying and took out all her pictures (they are in boxes) and I was gonna tell her if she needs to go to heaven to go even though it would kill me.

But she was soooooo sick and practically in a coma and was suffering.

So yea BIG surprise for me. The dr said she could be a little worse tomorrow cause sometimes that happens but I really don't think so cause she dramatically improved.

I never have seen a person suffer like my mom. I showed her the baby grey elephant and liked it!

Again thanks!!!!!! It has been comforting to come here everyday while I'm home by myself (i live alone) and have you guys.

Rene