My mom looks a little better

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rene, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

I just got back from the hospital and my mom looks a little better. She still looks bad and is still in ICU and she can go into surgery anytime later tonight or tomorrow.

The nurse said her blood pressure isn't good though and her dr said she failed the breathing test but she looks better to me.

The chaplian who was there on Monday who was with me for over an hour stopped by today and we prayed. I usually don't pray to much.
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

Glad your mom got thru another day, just one at a time right now.

The girls want their walk and won't leave me alone until I do.

Get some rest and let us know how you are. Carla
  3. findmind

findmind New Member

So glad to hear this, rene!

I often think family can tell better than the docs when their loved one seems stronger.

Well, maybe you could pray once again, all on you own....

Sombody's listening!!!!

Let us know how she is, and take extra good care of you now, too, ok?

There's always hope!
    findmind
  4. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

i pray that she continues to improve, i will pray for you and your mom. keep us posted
  5. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi well one good thing is I went to the older ladys apartment for hours so that is good but I called and the night nurse said my mom may have surgery anytime. I go "doesn't she look a little better" and she goes I think she look worse. I'm glad she is honest with me I really like this one nurse alot. But now I wonder if I'm crazy.

A few days ago I had called the other nurse and she said my mom is "great" and I went in she looked like death to me.

Thanks.
    Rene
  6. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I hope that things are going ok. Your mother is so lucky to have you. Please keep us posted. You and your mother are still in my prayers.