My Mom

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lumare41, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Lumare41

Lumare41 New Member

Is the copy cat queen.My sister had reflux surgery and she developed chronic heartburn.I'm having back surgery she nedds an mri.She does have fibro but worse then mine.I have nerve damge and one of the symptoms is the bottom of my feet hurt and yup! the bottom of her feet now hurt worse then mine that's why she needs an mri because now she has nerve damage.

She develops everything we get.So now we are fine.were doing good.So she does good.It is very frustrating.My husband says when I go out in public I put on my mask.
    Luann
  2. kirschbaum26

kirschbaum26 New Member

Dear Luann:

Not sure if you are complaining about your mom, or if she is just having sympathetic pain? I am fairly sure that you cannot "catch" FMS...but maybe she is trying to stay connected to you and your sister.

I noticed in your profile that you live in CT. I grew up in Darien and Redding. I moved to LA when my parents divorced in 1978. I spent sometime here in LA and then went to WI to school and then worked for a few years in IL. I have been in CA for 20 years now...wow. I miss CT and would love to move there, just cannot afford it. I still have lots of good friends there, and I try to visit as often as I can. I have friends (one that I have been good friends with since for 41 years now) in Bethel, Southbury, Newtown, Redding and Easton.

Well, just wanted to say hi and hope that you are okay.

Ingrid
  3. Lumare41

Lumare41 New Member

She really is driving me crazy! My Aunt was just diagnosed with parkinsons now hwe hands shake!Ihave a brother in Southbury,and I live in Wallingford,It's a nice quiet little town and grew up here.My oldest daughter is looking to go to college in Ca. she's lookin at pepperdine or Santa Clara.

I'm trying to convince her to stay local she'll be seventeen when she starts.
    Take care
    Luann