My NAC NAC Journey

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by spacee, Jul 22, 2006.

1. spacee

spacee Member

Ok, I will readily admit to not being the sharpest pencil in the drawer. But this was worse that usual.

I KNOW that I have to stay away from acidic stuff because of urinary tract problems. But since I stumbled across ENADA NADH a number of years ago, I don't give acid too much thought. HA!

N-acetly-Cysteine. A precursor to glutathione. I start with one a day. Feel very relaxed. Sleepy?

After two weeks add Vit B-6. Thought I was buying a bottle of B vitamin but when I got home it was just B-6. Ok. Take it anyway.

After two weeks, feeling some burning but think it is from have coke and pizza. Don't think much about it.

Add another NAC. That does it. My urinary tract is hurting from one end to the other and I mean including my kidney.

And I can hardly stay awake. Extremely relaxed, I would say.

Throw away all that stuff and add to list of things I have tried and failed.

Cheers, Spacee

2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

.... it didn't work out. At least I know that I'm not the only one who does things like that! We could probably finance a world tour with all the stuff we have thrown out!

Cheers
    Kathy.