My new boyfriend - HE'S FAMOUS!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lvjesus, Aug 9, 2005.

1. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

I am sure many of you have heard of him. His name is Ben Gay and I am madly in love with him right now!!!

LOL

Sonya

PS I know many of you have had affairs with him yourselves, and I know he gets around, but you need to know I am a very jealous person so try not to break my heart with tales of your wild adventures with him...

:-(
  2. nina2

nina2 New Member

when Ben Gay came into my life and would soothe my bad relationship with Arthur-itis .

The feelings were so much better than going steady with Ex -Lax.

Of course I.P.Dailey was a must on my list also.

I'm so happy that you all don't mind sharing Ben. He's quite popular ya know.
    nina
  3. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

and it keeps others away!!! Hey, what is that SMELL??

4. nina2

nina2 New Member

He may come on strong ,but he always leaves me in a better mood.
  5. nina2

nina2 New Member

while I'm so sorry that you had to give him up (finding him offensive ).That will leave more for the rest of us.

It's good that we can put him to use other than have him lying around the house! Ya know?.........
  6. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

I wanna dance the night away...

Come to think of it, I was dancing the night away last night trying to get comfortable!

Sonya
  7. nina2

nina2 New Member

While its fine to "Boogie Down" from time to time.....

I wouldn't attempt to dance the night away unless Ben is there with a back up!
  8. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I was in a store looking for something to relieve my back pain while on vacation alone a couple years ago. I found some asprin and picked it up. Then I looked down and the Ben Gay was on the bottom shelf!

I asked the clerk what evil minded person put the Ben Gay on the bottom shelf! I would have had to knock it off and kick it to the front of the store!

She offered to get it but I told her unless she planned on coming back the B&B with me to rub it on then it wouldn't do me much good!

Hugs to you and Ben!
    Greenbean
  9. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

Knock it off and kick it to the front of the store!!? What a hoot!!

10. maggiemae55

maggiemae55 New Member

A few years ago we were at my son's soccer game, which was very physical. I mentioned to another parent that they would need Ben Gay after the game. My daughter looked over at me and asked me what his jersey number was!

I still chuckle about it.

She is my baby and just left for college today!! :-(

Warmly,
    Maggie
  11. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

soon she will meet Ben Gay for herself!!! LOL

12. nina2

nina2 New Member

That is so funny..lol!

I guess if we were to put a jersey on Ben, he'd be #1!

nina
  13. gnanny

gnanny New Member

I think he's HOT !
  14. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

he is the best of both worlds, he is hot and cool!!!

And I like that he is portable. I can carry him in my purse and rub him on any time I like. His cologne does sometimes give him away though!

Sonya
  15. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Due to the Guai, I cannot get close to Ben. Jack has never let me down. I also like his cousin from south of the border, Jose Quervo. Captain Morgan isn't bad either.

Love, Mikie
  16. nina2

nina2 New Member

My good friend Johnny Walker ?

Oh Oh , must not make Ben jealous.
  17. gravitychallenged

gravitychallenged New Member

Ben may bo hot and way cool, his perfume may be quite enticing and his way with women legendary but when it comes down to it, some times he's going to run out of steam or have some trouble making the grade.

That's when it might be a good time to give ole Jack a call.He's always there in an emergency, he's strong and powerful, and he does his job without complaining. If Jack is gone for a short time, you can always go with second best, Jose or maybe eve Jim Bean.

GC
  18. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

Just don't tell Ben! Mikie, if you are like me, you can do shots of Jose and forget all that filling margarita mix!!

Ben doesn't mind sharing. Jose has me dancing and singing and Ben helps me get up on the table!!!

Sonya
  19. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Found a new guy who is in the NBD (New Balm Division)...only a number, no name. 024...he is infiltrating Ben's territory, and if he can, he sneaks into a woman's med. cabinet, hides Ben, and then shows the woman how hot AND cool he is. He must be from Austrailia because his after-shave smells like eucalyptus (sp?) trees.

So, better check your cabinets, ladies. He is coming on strong (but always leaves a gentle scent and a soothing touch).

Sue
  20. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

you know 024 will be coming to a medicine cabinet near me soon, so I might have to drop old Ben if this new kid on the block is better!

Sonya