My new Dr's sister has FMS she is in Seattle, LOVED HER

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Ponygirl, Oct 18, 2002.

1. Ponygirl

Ponygirl New Member

Went in for a flu shot and a pnuemonia shot today with a new Family Practioner, and, just my luck. She's young, my age 48, and gets the whole picture. Her mom is a shrink, her dad is also a Dr. and her husband is a surgeon. I feel like I have found the mother lode of medicine.Saw her mom 15 years ago for depression and just thought I 'd go back for a tune up next week. In the mean time I learned her daughter was in practice, so I needed the shots for the up comming season. What a pleasant experience to share my aches and pains with a women who has a family member with this crappy affliction. Wow! So my friends if you live in Washington State or are near Seattle, Look up Dr Laura Perry in Seattle, on Des Moines Way South. Seattle Wa.
  2. Ponygirl

Ponygirl New Member

Went in for a flu shot and a pnuemonia shot today with a new Family Practioner, and, just my luck. She's young, my age 48, and gets the whole picture. Her mom is a shrink, her dad is also a Dr. and her husband is a surgeon. I feel like I have found the mother lode of medicine.Saw her mom 15 years ago for depression and just thought I 'd go back for a tune up next week. In the mean time I learned her daughter was in practice, so I needed the shots for the up comming season. What a pleasant experience to share my aches and pains with a women who has a family member with this crappy affliction. Wow! So my friends if you live in Washington State or are near Seattle, Look up Dr Laura Perry in Seattle, on Des Moines Way South. Seattle Wa.
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

wow that is so grate and im so jelouse!talking about luck
    maybe you should have played the lottery today to,
    ilove to hear good news like this its one of the reasons i come here it gives me hope.
  4. Ponygirl

Ponygirl New Member

Ill be honest, I'm feeling my oats tonight. I am so blessed FINALLY. Time will tell. Bless you sweetie . ALLHART must mean you are........
    [This Message was Edited on 10/18/2002]