My new little grandson needs a miracle ...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Nonie, Jun 6, 2002.

1. Nonie

Nonie New Member

Dearest , dearest FRIENDS ,

HELLO all . THANK YOU so much for the loving prayers for me and my new little grandson . I am hurting ... ALOT ... today , but that is to be expected , as they had to cut very , very deep to get to the site . I have been having the diareaha and vomitting too , but that is mostly from nerves I think . I am so worried about little Michael and his family in CA. The surgery has caused a huge Fibro flare as well , but then that was expected , so I am dealing with that pretty well .

Please , please all pray for little Michael ! We need a miracle badly ! He is only 7 days old , and had openheart surgery yesterday ! He was born with his heart on the wrong side of the body , as well as transposition of the great vessles , and his liver was not attached correctly , so it was not working at all .

They did the open heart surgery yesterday to move the heart to the proper position and to attache the great vessels correctly . They also got the liver attached . He is still on the ventilator and the heart-lung by pass machine . He is very , very critical . Please , send up your thoughts and prayers for this tiny , precious new life . Please also continue your prayers for Emery and I . We are holding up , but it is extreemly hard right now ! We are to leave Sat. morning to go to Paducha , Ky and pick up Sam and Anastasia , to bring them back here for the month of June , and part of July . They live in Fl , but we convinced her husband to drive to Paducha , which is about 1/2 way between there and here , and we would pick them up there , that was neither of us would have to drive the full distance . Sam has lots of cardiology appointments for her heart while she is here , as well .

THANK YOU all for being such good , good FRIENDS ! I LOVE YOU ALL ! (((HUGS))) aplenty ! GOD bless you .

With very much love & RESPECT . Nonie

2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Nonie, I am so sorry to hear that another little one is having all these medical problems!

Will be praying for all of your family, and you try to take it easy, well, just a little??

The Lord's blessings for your whole family.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Our All Mighty God, Michael is in great need of Your service. He is very ill and only You can help the Doctors to heal him and make him whole. Also, his Grandmother, Nonie, is carrying a fantastic burden that she can't do alone. She needs You to be by her side at these moments and to give her the strength she desires to see her family through these crisis'. I ask these in Your Son's name. Amen.
  4. tapmom

tapmom New Member

and hold you close.
  5. silverbell

silverbell New Member

Dearest Nonie
    My heart and my prayers go out to you, your beatiful little grandson, your family. I agree in prayer with each and everyone here for this family. Thank you JESUS that we live always in the age of miricles,and we are praying for one now LORD...HOLY FATHER these are your children YOU said ask because your job is to help,You hurt when we hurt, so we are asking, Thank YOU FATHER Praise You JESUS The greatest trials are often put upon the ones that JESUS loves the most.
    I SHALL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU.
    love and prayers always silverbell
    And may you Nonie be blessed with the peace that passes all understanding...
  6. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Nonie, My heart goes out to you! Michael, you and your family are in my prayers and thoughts.

May you feel God's love, peace and presence with you. He never leaves us comfortless. I need to constantly remind myself of His promises too right now. God bless you, Nonie!

Love and Hugs,
    Harmony