My new Username

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hugs4evry1, Nov 20, 2006.

1. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Yeah! I finally have my new username and all of my previous posts will now reflect this.

I feel like I've been set free, I just hope that everyone will still know who I am.

I'll still be signing my posts in the same way.

Nancy B
  2. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Lovely Nancy B

Hugs for everyone is perfect! and here I am lining up for the first batch of hugs!

hugs back Redwillow
  3. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I'm so happy for you. You can "post in peace" now!
  4. victoria

victoria New Member

now, if only my peabrain can remember it, lolol......

5. maineweezie

maineweezie New Member

Hi Nancy B,

Good choice to do this. Marshmallow hugs to you. Maineweezie
  6. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Thanks for letting us know. Annie
  7. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

And was Brooksiemom before but ever since I found out you can google your username and see a bit of some stuff that you've posted I've been concerned about posting most of the things that are going on in my life.

Which led to some feelings of isolation since it's been a very difficult 6 months or so (and that's on top of the 2 year flare) and I wasn't really posting about things that are going on in my life.

My username gave too much information particularly for a special family member who has gotten much worse lately.

I was going to do a little venting but I think I'll save that for another post since I've again used my old username in this one.

Sounds a bit paranoid, but really I'm just being careful for her sake. And I do realize that people can't read everything on this board unless they register, and I don't care about what I post for myself and my health.

The people on this board have so much to offer, so much wisdom to share and I've missed having that in my life...but felt that I had to protect her privacy first and foremost.

And Victoria.....I'll still sign the same way as always so that may help with remembering.

Hugs all,

Nancy B
    [This Message was Edited on 11/20/2006]
  8. carebelle

carebelle New Member

always thinking of others don't we. You sound like a nice person and I do hope you feel the freedom not the paranoid to post now.