My newspaper is coming for an interview - more CFS Awareness!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pamj, Aug 4, 2006.

1. pamj

pamj New Member

I am so excited!!! I just got off the phone with our local newspaper editor, and they're coming to my house next week to interview me and my 11-year-old niece Ashley about her new business!

She was very impressed that Ashley started her business designing the merchandise for CFS Awareness, and then added the humor designs to keep growing... and also that she donates a portion to the CFIDS Assoc. She said she's excited to do such a positive story about a young person in our town.

She also wants to do the interview at my home so she can find out more about CFS, and take pictures of Ashley with some of her shirts.

This is so cool!!! I just had to share the news!!!
    [This Message was Edited on 08/04/2006]
  2. pamj

pamj New Member

We live in Melrose, MA... and don't worry, Ashley has created awareness designs for fibro too (at the request of a member of this board), so she'll know about it :)

3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Good for you and Ashley.
  4. pamj

pamj New Member

Thanks so much... I feel like you all know her as well as you know me at this point :)

and she also calls you her cfs message board friends, since so many of you signed her guestbook! I'll let her know how happy you are about the interview.

I also don't rememeber if I mentioned it, but they added her onto the CFIDS.org shopping page! She feels so official now to be a part of helping the CFS community :)

take care,
    Pam