My only wish...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Blue_Heron, Dec 7, 2004.

1. Blue_Heron

Blue_Heron New Member

...is that my life doesn't fall apart anymore than it already has. The light at the end of the tunnel, which was finally in sight, has vanished, leaving me feeling desperate and ready to give up. The fight in me has gone...each new problem drags me farther from the beloved light and at this point, I see no end.

I am sending prayers out to anyone and everyone who needs them right now...we could all use a little miracle right about now I think.

Hugs to all,
    Kathie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am so sorry. Things can pile upon one another and make it seem as though things are hopeless, but they rarely are.

My prayers are with you and I hope things improve for you. Hang in there and keep the faith. Sometimes, that's all we can do and all that God expects us to do. Trust Him to know best always.

Love, Mikie
  3. Lupian

Lupian New Member

very difficult times is this: "Our worst fears are seldom realized". If you consider things that overwhelmed you with dread in the past, you will remember that none of them came to pass - the worst things we fear never happen. Please try to remember that and hold your head up and believe for the best. I've found that believing the answers are on the way and thanking God for them, even though I couldn't see them, really seemed to bring solutions where it seemed things would never come to a good conclusion. Hang on and hang in.
  4. Freedom1

Freedom1 New Member

I am praying for you as you may be feeling that the light at the end of the tunnel may have vanished. The above posters said it so well that there is hope and we know life can change on a dime -- so is true that good things can come too. I feel I'm in that tunnel along with you and sometimes wonder when the challeges are insurmountable. And why life may seem to have more negatives than positives. It seems a struggle at times. This is mainly letting you know you are not alone and that we will question when we are strongly tested. In Jesus name bring peace, wisdom and provision of Kathie's needs. Help her and others who have these doubts and feelings and who must have miracles/mountians moved to assist in their supply and peace. We look forward to giving a good report as it says in Your Word.
  5. Blue_Heron

Blue_Heron New Member

for replying to my post. Yes, I've been down in the dumps lately, more so than usual and yes, things do feel like they are becoming too much to bear and your replies have certainly made me feel a bit better.

I'm still hanging in there, some days barely by a thread, but still hanging on. I guess I have days where I feel sorry for myself and can't stand feeling like that to be honest. I've had many difficulties in my life since 2001 and have been amazed that I've dealt with them and gotten through and I guess deep down inside I know I will do again. The past couple of weeks have felt especially difficult and my depression has been more overwhelming as well. While I'm still waiting for the upswing, I realize that I need to keep in mind that there are those that need prayer so much more than I do and I want them to know that I'm sending them out to you.

Maybe all of our 'lights' are just around the corner...we don't know what God has planned for us...but sometimes even a little miracle certainly helps!

Thank you for your prayers and encouragement...you are great people!

Hugs to all!

Kathie
  6. Xandra

Xandra New Member

hi hunny.

It's been a while. I am sending prayers your way.

I wish that the next year will be better for all of us.

Love ya girl
    keep laughing (at least try to)
    Xandra
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

My prayers are going up for you now. The light is always there. Sometimes we just can't see it for all the things in our way. It's times like that when we really need to keep the faith.

God bless you.

Love, Mikie
  8. Blue_Heron

Blue_Heron New Member

yes, things do get rough but hey, we're pretty tough, aren't we? I'm believing that more and more each day.

Had been pretty down for a bit but am determined to see the positives in my life...I've come a long way, we all have. Life is full of ups and downs and yes, some days are much more difficult than others, but on we go, day in and day out. The recent devastation in Asia has opened my eyes...as it has with so many I'm sure. Things do get hard, sometimes it feels like too much to bear...but I have more than the victims have left and for that I should be thankful.

I am very grateful for the replies I've gotten and the prayers you have sent my way...Xandra, where have you been????

I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone all the best for 2005...may this finally be the year for positive change for everyone!

Take care...and happy new year!

Love,
    Kathie

PS - Xandra, I will respond to your email...so very glad you wrote!!! xxx

9. Freedom1

Freedom1 New Member

It's good that we are on one accord believing that deep down we are blessed even though our outside circumstances seem to prove otherwise. True, the devestation in Asia puts everything in perspective. But, as humans we tend to instinctly relate mainly to our own problems. As the new year comes in, I, too, feel I'm at the precipice of the unknown, for I have trusted God so much and maybe feel that He can't come though cause His hands are really full. It takes so much faith to believe that much and to withstand any stares or wonders from those who cannot understand our faith, in troubling circumstances. Events such as those witnessed in the last few days give us reminders that we have many things to be thankful for and we are constantly being given the opportunity to give God the Glory. I'm praying and hoping all of us here and thoughout the world receives the ANSWERS to prayer; and has a peaceful, healthy, prosperous and safe New Year and many to come.